THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol now its too late to sell them, nobody want those 2009 OG blues anymore
while 1 year ago you could've sold them for some nice profit
Lol, I'm well aware but every shoe I purchase is with the intent to keep and rock even in the face of multiple re-retros. I just honestly forgot about them when I initially moved and only took the red pair with me. I'm now in less of a rush to wear the anniversary pair.

from all the royal am1 pictures on the net you had to choose the most ugly one lol
I thought tat was turbo green lol
but really I would like to see turbo green am1
9E987D72-4A11-4D90-8B0F-6D92715E66F2.jpeg
Like this 4 years ago release.

And Atmos prices are dropping! Might cop 6B29F34C-B9CC-4184-BA9A-EEBEAB5DE7FB.png

Last edited:
Its about time we saw some new GRs with mesh. Those Greys looking nice, not amazing but nice.
That guy above has the wrong attitude, but that's up to him. Shoe cws can work on anyone if you style/co-ordinate your outfit well. Man I even liked those pink pinnacles that came out with the mushrooms.

Last edited:
Lol, I'm well aware but every shoe I purchase is with the intent to keep and rock even in the face of multiple re-retros. I just honestly forgot about them when I initially moved and only took the red pair with me. I'm now in less of a rush to wear the anniversary pair.
i would still dump them online if i were you, there must be someone out there thats willing to buy them for $170-$190 and with that cash i would buy a 2nd pair from the royal blue release from this year, the release from this year is superior compared to those square toebox bananatoes from 2009

i would still dump them online if i were you, there must be someone out there thats willing to buy them for $170-$190 and with that cash i would buy a 2nd pair from the royal blue release from this year, the release from this year is superior compared to those square toebox bananatoes from 2009

I second this

If you can swing it, double up on any of the anniversarys that appeal to you. You'll be happy down the road...

i have 13 pairs of royals, thanx to rhino i now feel very girly and wanna go buy groceries at the albert heijn wearing a royal blue dress matching with some royal blue nailpolish and put on some blueberry lipgloss :lol:

13 pairs of the anni royals? Or this is with your HOA and your 2002s included into that mix?

Back
Top Bottom