THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn I was hoping Obsidians didnt sell out.. its crazy that they flew like that lol. I probably won't be copping.. Im burnt out and dont feel like doing too much to cop them. Was hoping to use a 20 off from Nike or get them under retail.

They'll come back eventually. I was on my toes early in the morning because I guessed they'd pull the low stock thing again. I guess they will drop again around the time of Air Max Day or even a bit earlier.
It's still a ****ty business practice for customers but at least they do amp up production as compared to 3-4 years ago.

Today Pick up

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_2401.PNG

Last edited:
How is the sizing on AM1? I tried it on my TTS and it fits snug. Is it really like that?

The OG anniversary has thicker ankle padding. That's why they fit more snug. If you half size up, it'll be too long length wise. I would either wear thinner socks, or re-lace the shoe lace. That helps, in my case.

First time ordering from Mr. Porter last night and I'm pretty impressed. Shoes have already been dispatched and they're due to arrive in Cali by tomorrow :nthat:

Same here. Very impressed. Nike wouldn't even get them here until next Thursday!!

Back
Top Bottom