THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Geez. Obsidians on that Tier 0 steez. :wow:
And SneakerNews said the og had a red bubble. Both are wrong. Obsidians are the same as reds and royals. They'll sell out quick on the first sites bc there's a mob thirsty for them but that mob gets smaller and smaller with every site that drops them. They are some tier 0 qs.

And SneakerNews said the og had a red bubble. Both are wrong. Obsidians are the same as reds and royals. They'll sell out quick on the first sites bc there's a mob thirsty for them but that mob gets smaller and smaller with every site that drops them. They are some tier 0 qs.

Ya, but like someone else eluded to, if one doesn't scoop them up first thing - it can be difficult to wait the process out even if confident about future restocks.

Ya, but like someone else eluded to, if one doesn't scoop them up first thing - it can be difficult to wait the process out even if confident about future restocks.
It's not even about waiting for a restocks. Right now like 5 of 50+ sites have dropped them. With every site that releases, they'll sit long and longer. It's the same with every single release. It blows my mind that people haven't grasped how it works.

People are just less patient in general.
Also the wide crowd of people who are currently into sneakers are too young to be patient.

People are just less patient in general.
Also the wide crowd of people who are currently into sneakers are too young to be patient.
I hear ya. It's just crazy to see the same process every release. People freaked the first 2-3 days of the red and royal releases. A few sites dropped early and sold out in seconds. People were all "OMG THEY ARE SUPER LIMITED!!!!!" A week later 100 sites had dropped them and now 2 months later they can still be found sitting. We've done this before, guys. Just chill. Stay attentive and you'll eventually land a pair. There's enough to go around.

I know this will quickly get lost in obsidian and aquas talk but does anybody have an idea of where i can grab the royals in a sz 5 or 5.5?

I hear ya. It's just crazy to see the same process every release. People freaked the first 2-3 days of the red and royal releases. A few sites dropped early and sold out in seconds. People were all "OMG THEY ARE SUPER LIMITED!!!!!" A week later 100 sites had dropped them and now 2 months later they can still be found sitting. We've done this before, guys. Just chill. Stay attentive and you'll eventually land a pair. There's enough to go around.

Royals were damn near impossible to find in bigger sizes after release day, and if they did drop they were gone in seconds. I agree with what you are saying though

4V7ocRo_d.jpg

:pimp:

The OG anniversary has thicker ankle padding. That's why they fit more snug. If you half size up, it'll be too long length wise. I would either wear thinner socks, or re-lace the shoe lace. That helps, in my case.
Thanks for answering and not being inconsiderate.

Your handle is AirMax1 and you don't know how they fit?
Lol ok look here smart man. Here's a little story about my name. I got into this forum because it made me love AM1 somehow but when I'm trying it on, it is so snug. I tested it for a day to see, and it just left marks on my feet. Not saying I hate it now. I just can't seem to find the right size for me. I wear a size 9.5 in roshe one, size 9 in converse, size 10 in ultraboost. I don't know what is my TTS. You see it now? And my bad y'all if mentioning other shoes that are not allowed in here.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering and not being inconsiderate.

Lol ok look here smart man. Here's a little story about my name. I got into this forum because it made me love AM1 somehow but when I'm trying it on, it is so snug. I tested it for a day to see, and it just left marks on my feet. Not saying I hate it now. I just can't seem to find the right size for me. I wear a size 9.5 in roshe one, size 9 in converse, size 10 in ultraboost. I don't know what is my TTS. You see it now? And sorry if mentioning other shoes are not allowed in here.
Na other shoes are allowed. I just found it odd that you don't know the size you wear in the model you used for your handle. That's all.

Adidas sizing is all jacked up...don't even compare Adidas to Nike in terms of sizing...they (Adidas) can't even get sizing for their own line of shoes correctly; meaning NMD to Ultraboost to Yzys...It's all over the board...for me atleast.
If you wear 9.5 in roshes or any other Nike/Jordan you're probably good with a 9.5. Rather be a bit loose than tight and cant wear it all...Peace and good luck

Back
Top Bottom