THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If I wore a sneaker for a day and it left marks on my feet and didn't like the snug feel, I'd go up half a size...or loosen the laces? Obviously half size up would have more room and probably not leave marks?

Sometimes I found that no matter what some models just don't fit right for me... so I don't buy them....

If I wore a sneaker for a day and it left marks on my feet and didn't like the snug feel, I'd go up half a size...or loosen the laces? Obviously half size up would have more room and probably not leave marks?

Sometimes I found that no matter what some models just don't fit right for me... so I don't buy them....
Loosen laces and/or take out the insole; walk around your house with em and see if it feels better. If not, then you'll probably need a half size up.

Got shipping email for obsidians already...

274027_700b_01.jpg

Shout-out to jessiev510 jessiev510 for the onesness oop

Appreciate it guys. frankwh1te frankwh1te has been stressing a size 13 like they don't exist. Went ahead and ordered a pair to his house and I'll settle up with him later. I just can't deal with the crying anymore smh. If I hear. "but man you can't understand if you're not size 12+" one more time I'm going to stab someone. :lol:

Idk what Undefeated is talking about several of the shops that dropped or are dropping aren't even tier zero, Oneness, Porter, Wellgosh, Renarts.....

"but man you can't understand if you're not size 12+" one more time I'm going to stab someone. :lol:[/QUOTE]

but man... you don't understand....they don't have sz 12 :lol:

Same time UPS dropped off my Kaws 4s, I was reading this, typing the emails, making a work call. Hehe
I guess I was too late sz 12 donezo

Have to hope for tomorrow, gonna be playing a round of golf tomorrow morning too :sick:

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 :nthat:

can’t stress enough how much I appreciate you bro.

in March this man didn’t know me from Adam but his spot got a sz13 og red anniversary and he went ahead and copped those for me and proceeded to ship them before I could even ask how much I owed.

legit had them 2 days later for retail from this guy. ffw to today and I’m cryin all am about how I’m gonna be left holding my $ cause sz13 is such a mofo and dude does it again. this is what sneaker culture should be about.

@singledout also gets the credit for pointing me towards the sz13 aquas I copped earlier today.

Take notes cause this is how we do it and how it used to be all the time

Appreciate it guys. frankwh1te frankwh1te has been stressing a size 13 like they don't exist. Went ahead and ordered a pair to his house and I'll settle up with him later. I just can't deal with the crying anymore smh. If I hear. "but man you can't understand if you're not size 12+" one more time I'm going to stab someone. :lol:

Dope. Gotta Love this.

freshxup24 freshxup24 posted the jig. I just wanted you to stop whining haha. All love my dude

you know I’ll be crying wolf all the same next time lol.... I can’t help it bro. years of missing pairs by a c-hair got me messed up for good

Edit: I forgot to add that this good man sent his homie to meet me when I was in Orlando for a Disney trip last month w/the wife and kid. Let’s just say I had to leave some “medicine” at home back in NJ and his boy was kind enough to come to my resort w/a “care package” to make my trip to the magic kingdom all the more magical.

when people talk about “the culture” it’s all bs. This is the real deal. We were just strangers on this forum but now we’re solid homies that share kids pics and look out for each other’s sizes. Try to play it forward when we can and always spread love when possible. That’s what the “culture” should really be about....helping people w/the same passions as yourself.

Last edited:
J Joveezus you’ll be kickig yourself down the road if you pass on the obsidians

If you’re a Nike + member and get them via the snkrs app tmrw you can always return them up to yr later if you’re really not feeling them once they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom