THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Problem is that most people want them for resale.

with pre-orders I believe their would still be a resale market... not everyone would reserve a pre-order and once a pre-order is closed, that's it. People would then have to wait for release date

A solution to this would be to open up a pre-order a couple of months prior to release. Allow a certain time frame for people to place their order and also make x numbers of pairs available on release day. This would, at least, allow people that want the shoe to get them and for the people that were on the fence and didn't do a pre-order, they would just deal with the release day process. I believe adidas did this with the Yeezy Wave runners.

Pre-orders would need to be about 6 months ahead of actual delivery in order for them to actually base production on them.

not really sure where to post this but since HQ trivia and Nike have partnered today for Air Max Day, HQ is giving away air maxes to the winners tonight (pic below). for those that dont know HQ is a trivia app where the winners win money. Would be cool if we all helped each other to win. I have a discord where we talk about shoes and stuff and play HQ too, idk if im allowed to post the link in here but lmk

heres a pic of the shoebox, its probably SW 97/1s

Image_uploaded_from_iOS_1.jpg

Pretty sure that shoebox is just for promo and not what they'll actually send you.

Most likely there will be some SWs included in the prizes but I bet they throw in 270s and other shoes that released around today.

So I rooled the dice this morning before I went to sleep on these neckbeards thinking what the hell

Im pretty sure Nike is shipping them...

I kind of dont want these lol

Got shadows happening in 2 weeks, feels like they threw me this bone and ill get passed over for the shadows.

Were these neckbeards easy to cop?

So I rooled the dice this morning before I went to sleep on these neckbeards thinking what the hell

Got shadows happening in 2 weeks, feels like they threw me this bone and ill get passed over for the shadows.

I'll take em:nerd:

need my brother

Dang wish they were a 12

I got a 12 from a homie otherwise I’d be holding my dink like most everyone else.

need a 13 still but it’ll do

That multiple account thing real with sneakers? Anyone know anything about details on this? What they’re looking for? I’ve struck out on everything so not like it matters. Would hate to think by going in multiple times is hurting my chances.

Back
Top Bottom