THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That multiple account thing real with sneakers? Anyone know anything about details on this? What they’re looking for? I’ve struck out on everything so not like it matters. Would hate to think by going in multiple times is hurting my chances.

Care to elaborate on what you heard?

I tried on the 11 I have and it damn near fit me, these run big. Still going with my 11.5 just cuz I’d rather have it be a little big then wind up hurting

Guccishades Guccishades you think these 12’s will possibly fit my sz13 feet? I’ve rocked a few size 12.5 sb dunk highs back in the silver box era so know I can get away .5 down

Guccishades Guccishades you think these 12’s will possibly fit my sz13 feet? I’ve rocked a few size 12.5 sb dunk highs back in the silver box era so know I can get away .5 down
I would say try it on. If I had no choice I could probably make that 11 work, but personally I’d rather have the shoe be a little big then too small. You might be swimming in the 12 but that 12.5 nonexistent

Missing out on this release is going to bother me for a while. I’ve never won a Nike raffle but felt like at least one of the many raffles I entered had to hit. Another year, another let down on Air Max Day.

Happy Air Max Day!

This year was really good to me compared to last year's AMD for sure!

I was traveling and just entered the SNKRS draw for Animal AM1's for the heck of it and hit (didn't care if I grabbed them or not), but they are pretty good in hand.

I took straight up L's all morning on SNKRS and various sites for the SW's, so my last chance (at retail) was BaitSD's raffle and I won! :nthat::pimp::smokin

The SW AM 1/97's are so fire in person! I have to say as of right now, best shoe of 2018 for me! Can't wait to rock them all summer! 8)

IMG_0731.jpg

rwfanatic rwfanatic
I **** you not I entered 100+ raffles and have 6 snkrs accounts running today.

enough L’s to smoke out the whole NT fam

still ended up w/a pair for retail but it’s so lame these days

as far as this yrs amd gimmicks go I got em all except the 95 so I ain’t complaining

I may get accused of being a conspiracy theorist but the SWs just popped up near the top on SNKRS... If Nike really cancelled duplicate orders would be interesting to see them drop them FCFS...

Was posted a few pages back. Screenshot of someone claiming they cancelled over 3k wins due to people having multiple accounts.

Thanks. I saw the Creme chaos and must have overlooked that. Also, when you get your SW's in, let me know if .5 down from TTS was the move. I'm always nervous going down .5 in Nike and you're pretty much the same size as me in everything. Think I only have 3 pairs of Nike in a 9 (Pinnacles, FK AM90s, and AJ1 lows). Plus, not sure if people going down because of width, not length (pause) and widefooters can make it slightly confusing, especially with a 97.

white laces was a good choice

The only choice (although black is decent, too). That shoe has so much going on, the last thing you need is a green or red lace in there. Needed a dab of vanilla so to speak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom