THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lmao wassup y'all take Ls?

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

anyone who ordered from windycity get a call from fedex?

my mom called (i had them shipped to my parents house) saying fedex left a message saying the package needs to be signed for

check my tracking doesn’t say anything about signature i guess i’ll check delivery manager

In terms of the actual shoes that dropped I think 2017 was the best but you literally couldn't cop anything except og vapormaxes. So bc of that this year was my favorite.
If I had missed out on SWs I would think otherwise tho

Atmos AM1 Safari
Air Max Zero yellow
Hiroshi LD zero
Tinker AM 90
Mark AM ultra
And HTM id options

Did anything else drop
talk about being way off, :lol:. meant to say 2014. didn't realize it had been that long since the first air max day.

last year won for releasing the atmos elephant, hands down my favorite pair. But this year was good for letting me get all the AMM releases

talk about being way off, :lol:. meant to say 2014. didn't realize it had been that long since the first air max day.
Yah there was something nice about the simplicity and focus of 14 and 15 - one model as a celebration of the history and future of the line. Then people from nyc ruined it all. Like we always do.

Haha, so saw a listing on the AM 1/97 on ebay for $385, but seller want to go through Apple Pay or Zelle. Seller says he has three pairs and when I asked where he got them from, told me won raffles from Models, Footlocker, and Footaction? These didnt release at any of those stores I think?

Haha, so saw a listing on the AM 1/97 on ebay for $385, but seller want to go through Apple Pay or Zelle. Seller says he has three pairs and when I asked where he got them from, told me won raffles from Models, Footlocker, and Footaction? These didnt release at any of those stores I think?
I like 99.99 sure they didn’t

Let’s clear the air...AMD2018 vs AMD2017 - go!
A23F816D-4D86-4BA2-B912-9387784D15E6.jpeg
FFCBDC4A-E1DD-41FE-93F9-BC9C34BA1A0D.jpeg
4A003138-26ED-4D13-AB21-A314261DBD97.jpeg
This Year by Far!
2 Brand New Nike shoes (270s & AM1/97)
Not to mention the f****** Animal pack that dripped! And the others! Hell they dropping the Off White VM the 31st! Airmax month aint even over! Honestly tho... I think its the mfs who aint cop whos saying this year was ***. Even if I wasnt able to cop anything this year, hell off these images alone im going with the left!

Back
Top Bottom