THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For those that got a pair of the AM 1/97 through SNKRS, did you get shipping confirmation yet? Both my apps still say in progress...but when I looked at UPS My Choice, there’s a tracking and says “Order Processed: Ready for UPS” but nothing else since last night.

Sending back 10 pairs of kicks that I haven’t worn yet as a thank you to Nike for airmax day...

Luckily I hit on everything I wanted but no thanks to Nike... pretty sad when you need a bot to cop a basic t shirt or hat...
I don't know when the shirt dropped, but I been watching it since yesterday. Then around 6 today had to do something with my daughter, got home after 8 sometime and they were sold out. SMH

Keith playing games.

E7CFF5F7-7CA7-448D-84E9-EE98A7769C98.png
Lol! What did they hold for you. L?

For those that got a pair of the AM 1/97 through SNKRS, did you get shipping confirmation yet? Both my apps still say in progress...but when I looked at UPS My Choice, there’s a tracking and says “Order Processed: Ready for UPS” but nothing else since last night.

In the same boat. Glad I'm not alone. Trying to have patience.

In the same boat. Glad I'm not alone. Trying to have patience.
Usually I have a bit more patience, but lately they've been messing up with my orders and making me worry. My BC3 got lost and never delivered, but that was DHL's fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m gonan need you to explain because I didn’t get enough wears out of my Kobe 11s to justify the price
I went on chat and told them “The bubble was about to pop” and they let me send them in and refund got processed like 3 days later. The Kobe 10s were slightly squeaking when I walked but it wasn’t loud lol

You are either a heck of a photographer or a master toe shaper cuz those Safaris are looking really good there! :rofl:
Group photo is fantastic tho! :pimp:
Might be the angle i shot it. The toe box is rounder but I love my collection. If you notice, I added 3M film on the bottom of the soles on all of them. I wanna make them last. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom