THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So on StockX there's two listings for the 97/1's, one says (with accessories) and the other says (no accessories).. Anybody know what the included accessories are?? extra patches? yellow shoe bag? hat & tshirt?? The difference is about $200

My brother got his pair in from the ENDclothing raffle today and he doesn't have extra patches or the yellow shoe bag I've seen in some pics

Picked up the tee.

68A12C8E-6F4C-4D05-B0D7-C9A631BBCC3E.jpeg
312ACF3C-0A51-4B10-8689-0269BE768D1F.jpeg

So on StockX there's two listings for the 97/1's, one says (with accessories) and the other says (no accessories).. Anybody know what the included accessories are?? extra patches? yellow shoe bag? hat & tshirt?? The difference is about $200

My brother got his pair in from the ENDclothing raffle today and he doesn't have extra patches or the yellow shoe bag I've seen in some pics

the one that just released is the (no accessories) one, it comes with 4 laces and 2 sets of patches and doesn't come with a yellow dust bag.

I think the package comes with a yellow corduroy bag and more colors tee.

For those that have them already? Is the pink that pink or is it toned back into a clay red? I wish pink wasnt involved

Received my Watermelons today. Anyone else disappointed with them when they arrived? The green color is a bit different than expected and the materials are lackluster. Might return them back.

Sending back 10 pairs of kicks that I haven’t worn yet as a thank you to Nike for airmax day...

Luckily I hit on everything I wanted but no thanks to Nike... pretty sad when you need a bot to cop a basic t shirt or hat...

Does Nike ever trip about that?

I've returned 4 shoes in the last six months, and want to return 1 or 2 more. I just don't want to get flagged.

I’m bout to send back a pair of id’s I made like 6 months ago fuggg em

Edit I take that back make it 8 months

Back
Top Bottom