THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

tonals what is it? in any case the pinnacle of my last video is not very pretty
Capture.PNG
Yikes! Thats definitely what i was referring to.

F57D782E-74D2-4A97-8826-C1E2DD18B2E2.png
Is there any OG model threads you guys suggest to follow?
I like the skylon, air Icarus, etc. but can’t find official threads for them. So do you guys have links to any vintage threads?

Pairs look a lot better once they’re on foot trust me, stick a shoe tree in you will see the diff

yes for sure, at the foot it's ok it is not seen much (it's still a beautiful pair), it is when we take it in hand and we look closely we compare with others that it shows, toe-box of the 2017 pinnacle is perfect, 2017 had a very high level (2018 is good but not as good as 2017 on this model, little cliff-toe but nothing to do with what we've seen in the past)

Lol.. I was joking about the worried part but I have seen it changing lately. So as relaxed as I am right now I am still hoping for it to not revert back. At least let me get some of the 1/90's with good shape before it goes back to hell! :rofl:

lol the same for me, perso i'm relax I have a few nice pair in advance with good shape, no stress :tongue:

Last edited:
I still want a pair of elephants

Just baffles me how these jumped from $450-$465 to $550+ last month and have not gone down. Figured it was just the hype from Air Max month that brought the price up but it seems like its staying there. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't these about $300-$350 during the 1st month of their release last year?
That's why I think that the Animal 2.0 will go up in price too.
Next year, those will be 400-500$.

That's why I think that the Animal 2.0 will go up in price too.
Next year, those will be 400-500$.
They will increase for sure, but I would think the elephants would still be higher. The animals are harder to rock on feet for many people, while the elephants are slightly toned down from those.

LPU... I really like them. Gonna put white laces in them tho.
20180410_182429.jpg
Can you post them with the lace change whenever you do?

Also has the other pair from this perforated pack released yet? It's the navy pair.

Edit: nvm I found it on SNS.

Last edited:
Can you post them with the lace change whenever you do?

Also has the other pair from this perforated pack released yet? It's the navy pair.
Sure will. And to answer your second question, nah I haven't seen them on NDC.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom