THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_0969.JPG

Recent pick-up, love the quality.

Anyone know if US retailers have 908375 103 sitting somewhere for retail or below? Size 9/9.5
Looking to grab a couple more pairs

Animal is such a cool shoe.. I remember thinking the OG was a mess, then it grew on me big time.. Was on the fence with the retro but quality is high so copped.. Green NA on the back sets it off for me :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm worried! Lol The pics of these newer releases you guys have been posting lately are starting to trend back to cliff toe from the sleek versions at the end of last year and earlier this year. Anyone else noticing this?

Collab releases still seem to be ok

I still want a pair of elephants

Just baffles me how these jumped from $450-$465 to $550+ last month and have not gone down. Figured it was just the hype from Air Max month that brought the price up but it seems like its staying there. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't these about $300-$350 during the 1st month of their release last year?
Tell me about it. want the elephants more than the SWs now. Feel like im over that release but i dont wanna pay what the elephants are at now. Only way is for me to find something equal to it in value and trade.

I'm worried! Lol The pics of these newer releases you guys have been posting lately are starting to trend back to cliff toe from the sleek versions at the end of last year and earlier this year. Anyone else noticing this?

I also noticed this on some pair, look at the last pinnacle, it's not like the 2017 models on toe-box (he talks about it in the video, otherwise I like a lot kixfix and what he does, good video)

on the same model some have good shape and others much less...

Not really! We saw some GRs with good and bad in hand pics! Tonals, some latest ltr PRMs for example.

yes you are completely right :wink: I also noticed

Last edited:

Ironically the gr pairs are good but the premium gr pairs seem to have a slightly less desirable shape. Also it really varies it is a cheaply made shoe if we're being honest.

I
I swear, half the people in here don't actually know what they're talking about re: cliff toe...

Every release since Anni's has been fine. Relax lol

Lol.. I was joking about the worried part but I have seen it changing lately. So as relaxed as I am right now I am still hoping for it to not revert back. At least let me get some of the 1/90's with good shape before it goes back to hell! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom