THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Restock reds came in from stockX.. they had a double sided card in Japanese in the box, JP size stickers, and the rectangle international sticker on the insole. Nothing to worry about, right? They look fine I’ve just never seen either. I’ve had dunks with JP hangtags but never seen these.
Yea someone posted pics recently from like a FinishLine or FootLocker that had Japan pairs.

Restock reds came in from stockX.. they had a double sided card in Japanese in the box, JP size stickers, and the rectangle international sticker on the insole. Nothing to worry about, right? They look fine I’ve just never seen either. I’ve had dunks with JP hangtags but never seen these.
You’re good. I got the OG red anniversary pair from Japan and it comes like that in Asia.

Came up with this with the new ID options
20180722_220443.jpg

But here’s a story, he had a “body” wait in line for the 500’s the other day. The “body” caught a heart attack. Instead of worrying about the man’s health, he was worrying about the money he gave him to but the sneakers. So he had ANOTHER “body” dig the man’s pockets while the dude was laying down.
Pretty messed up. But...maybe the original "body" was faking the heart attack to keep the cash.

I am new here in the AM1 thread, but I wanted to share that Oneness Boutique have the Atmos AM1 'We Love Nike' on sale for $79. I purchased my pair at full retail price when they first dropped (ironically from Oneness) and though I wish I would had waited, the quality of the sneakers make me not sweat paying full price. Also, the stock photos does the shoe no justice and they look way better in person!

https://www.oneness287.com/products/nike-air-max-1-print-we-love-nike

This thread is hilarious. It went from people mad at noobs, to taking Ls, to laughing at a clown in charlotte posting an IG video, to solving the mistery of how the “body” faked his heart attack to keep the money and mess up the raffle. Lmao. lol in 24 hours. Y’all are the MVP!!

Notre has them for 75

and Oneness is trash

LOL I never had an issue with Oneness, but I do not buy too much from them though (I am more of a SNS, END and Hanon shopper). It is crazy that Nike still have them for full price when the boutique stores are slashing the price pretty much in half.

Reactions: JPS
Notre has them for 75

and Oneness is trash
I’ve only heard bad things about them...I’m in Cincy but yet to get treated how I’ve heard.

Still can’t believe I won the UNC 1 OW from them through frenzy of all apps!

*Edit*
I know it’s not the Jordan 1 thread, but I had to back up Oneness.. They was hella cool!

Attachments

• 7DD1AF61-33FC-4784-A20F-D8192EA2CC19.png
    7DD1AF61-33FC-4784-A20F-D8192EA2CC19.png
    734.2 KB · Views: 53
I’ve only heard bad things about them...I’m in Cincy but yet to get treated how I’ve heard.

Still can’t believe I won the UNC 1 OW from them through frenzy of all apps!

*Edit*
I know it’s not the Jordan 1 thread, but I had to back up Oneness.. They was hella cool!

Yeah, I have not had a bad experience with Oneness either so far. I only made 2 purchases with them though (the AM1 obsidian anniversary and Atmos We Love Nike). Both times I was able to purchase from them before the release date as well, so I did not have to go through the rat race on the day they dropped (well for the obsidians anyway because it seems like nobody checked for the We Love Nikes when they released).

a shame?

isnt it a good thing that we can cop for cheap if needed?

Yes, but it is a shame to me that Atmos (a highly regarded partner of Nike's) had a collab like this that pretty much flopped IMO. I have never seen one of their collabs from Nike drop in price like this. It is awesome for us though!

Back
Top Bottom