THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Most here resell, but want to get mad at a guy that does it better than them. I don't like what he's doing, but I've never bought a pair of shoes with the intent of reselling. If you've resold a Yeezy or Kaws you are just as guilty as having a trunk full of AM1s
Buying one pair online and selling it to buy something else isn't the same as flying out of state and hiring people to stand in line for you to buy half the store's stock and then flexing on ig like you won the lottery.

shopping with my lady

F6B093F2-91AD-4CB0-98FE-040444D53AFD.jpeg

not saying I do this, but me buying 1 pair of shoes that I end up reselling is a different story than me pulling up to your city (when I'm few states away) and cutting you in front of a FCFS line and buying up ALL the stock.

yall need to understand that these dudes do not buy up the entire stock :lol: it just seems like that on instagram.
they have a few ppl in line with them, and they buy other people's resell pairs at a negotiated price. there are plenty of other people who get shoes at those releases.

and it's that persons own fault if they allow themselves to get cut in line at a release :lol:

and it's that persons own fault if they allow themselves to get cut in line at a release :lol:
idk man some dudes are just uber aggressive with that ****. It's a paycheck to them so they are willing to fight over it. My local store has a super chill line so the few times I've gone has been cool but it's not like that everywhere. Sorry, I'm just not fighting over some sneakers. If they mean that much to you, you can have them. Say its my fault, call me a punk, whatever. I'm just not fighting over some sneakers. I'm too old for that ****. It's on the store to stop that kind of thing, it shouldn't come down to me willing to fight someone over a spot in line.

idk man some dudes are just uber aggressive with that ****. It's a paycheck to them so they are willing to fight over it. My local store has a super chill line so the few times I've gone has been cool but it's not like that everywhere. Sorry, I'm just not fighting over some sneakers. If they mean that much to you, you can have them. Say its my fault, call me a punk, whatever. I'm just not fighting over some sneakers. I'm too old for that ****. It's on the store to stop that kind of thing, it shouldn't come down to me willing to fight someone over a spot in line.

I guess you are right then

Exactly .
Also i dont think a bunch of 14-18y olds in line will resist, when a 30y old guy and his gang cut the line ... :smh:

^^Good stuff - I wouldn't be able to keep them on ice for that long, be a crime not to rock em' - Only ever had the chlorophyll's, and beat them to death ages ago.

Those aren’t all his :lol:

Facts,

I personally don’t mind people “flexing”

But here’s a story, he had a “body” wait in line for the 500’s the other day. The “body” caught a heart attack. Instead of worrying about the man’s health, he was worrying about the money he gave him to but the sneakers. So he had ANOTHER “body” dig the man’s pockets while the dude was laying down.

Smh

Facts,

But here’s a story, he had a “body” wait in line for the 500’s the other day. The “body” caught a heart attack. Instead of worrying about the man’s health, he was worrying about the money he gave him to but the sneakers. So he had ANOTHER “body” dig the man’s pockets while the dude was laying down.

Smh
Gross.

Facts,

Smh
I heard something about that, dudes was saying that was a fake ploy to get in the store or something. Didn’t know all that was for 500s though :smh:
Them joints under retail

Can't say it's shady without knowing the whole story. That happened before here when the line was a cluster****. Bunch of people skipped in line and the store didn't know who was supposed to be where so they just did a raffle. They started doing tickets overnight after that. But now the city won't let them have campers so they can't have a line before 9am. idk how that works. I haven't gone to once since that started. I assume it's a mad rush from car to line at 9am and the person willing to fight over it ends up first while the civil person ends up at the back.

That could be true. I just personally know people who were at this release in the front of the line and they didn’t get pairs because all of a sudden a bunch of people cut before opening, and staff didn’t know who was in front. But I’m willing to be said cutters are the ones that came with the clown in the video, and the “raffle” was a way to still backdoor pairs inconspicuously

That could be true. I just personally know people who were at this release in the front of the line and they didn’t get pairs because all of a sudden a bunch of people cut before opening, and staff didn’t know who was in front. But I’m willing to be said cutters are the ones that came with the clown in the video, and the “raffle” was a way to still backdoor pairs inconspicuously
The guy in the video was from NYC with no connection to the store. They were one of the few fcfs stores so he went there.

Restock reds came in from stockX.. they had a double sided card in Japanese in the box, JP size stickers, and the rectangle international sticker on the insole. Nothing to worry about, right? They look fine I’ve just never seen either. I’ve had dunks with JP hangtags but never seen these.

those dweebs tried that stunt on the Clot af1 pop up in NYC. line got shut down. best believe I wasnt having that. luckily the security team was the ones in charge so i made sure i was in along w my homie. FOH if i let some POS cut me in line

Back
Top Bottom