THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know this is the AM1 thread, but is there anything out there for AM93? One of my favorite models and my two pairs of retros are run to the ground. Really hoping that there are other AM93 fans out there or a thread.

^ those am1 womens will release in July.
Yeah I guess so but to me that's not really useful release info. Will they be Euro/US/Asia exclusive etc. and maybe even a release date (I'm not asking you now, but Nike could do better in this department).

Just got a STEAL.  $57 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I replied to 5 PM's with the link...sorry guys please don't send anymore PM's, they sold out

Hi,

I know first post but long time lurker.

I just wanted to throw out an upcoming release that got me a bit upset seeing that I am a size 13.

AM1 Essential WMNS (Pigeon?) damn near close..

I had such good luck last year and early this year, but I've struck out on most of the bigger launch shoes lately. I keep missing the fb's.

The FB's are the only ones I could get lol...If I could just get som Milans.. and Purple suedes when they release ill be fine

Please excuse me if it has been asked already, but is there any place still selling the OG Obsidian AM1s that dropped alongside the Laser Blue 90s and Ultramarine 180s? Any help would be appreciated :nerd:

Please excuse me if it has been asked already, but is there any place still selling the OG Obsidian AM1s that dropped alongside the Laser Blue 90s and Ultramarine 180s? Any help would be appreciated
nerd.gif
endclothing.com has a few sizes of the obsidians and plenty of laser blue 90s and UM 180s.  they are having a 25% off sale. use code: SUMMERPREVIEW

Last edited:
Please excuse me if it has been asked already, but is there any place still selling the OG Obsidian AM1s that dropped alongside the Laser Blue 90s and Ultramarine 180s? Any help would be appreciated :nerd:

endclothing.com has a few sizes of the obsidians and plenty of laser blue 90s and UM 180s.  they are having a 25% off sale. use code: SUMMERPREVIEW
thanks for the info, but they don't have my size for obsidians :smh:
not interested in the laser blue 90s cause of the grey on the toe outsole :smh: :smh:

At first I only wanted the black ones, but after seeing this pic my mind is quickly shifting over to the red ones

Back
Top Bottom