THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The green pair from the Camo pack

air max 1 fb mint restock @ Proper LBC.......(562) 628-9100
damn that's like their 4th restock

Thank goodness I got a pair but good looks on the info. Isnt this like their 4th restock?

Thank goodness I got a pair but good looks on the info. Isnt this like their 4th restock?

I had such good luck last year and early this year, but I've struck out on most of the bigger launch shoes lately. I keep missing the fb's.

I KEEP MISSING THE DAMN RESTOCKS :smh: ... I don't own a pair yet because I refuse to pay $200 + ... If anyone catches another restock, PLEASE PM A$AP ..

Restocks?!

Did any stores in the DMV not named Major or C'monwealth get those Max 1 FBs?

Damn, I've yet to see them anywhere except on Dukki's feet months ago. I'd like to get a pair too.... :smh:

Last edited:
damn that's like their 4th restock

I had such good luck last year and early this year, but I've struck out on most of the bigger launch shoes lately. I keep missing the fb's.

I KEEP MISSING THE DAMN RESTOCKS :smh: ... I don't own a pair yet because I refuse to pay $200 + ... If anyone catches another restock, PLEASE PM A$AP ..
Damn homie. Wish I knew you needed a pair. Just helped out a local dude with size 11 for $150.

quick question since i suck with time conversion. Those air max lights that size? are  releasing say its 6am BST so would that be 1am EST on friday since i live in NY?

also anyone else feeling those toki mids from the pack? 

Last edited:
quick question since i suck with time conversion. Those air max lights that size? are  releasing say its 6am BST so would that be 1am EST on friday since i live in NY?

also anyone else feeling those toki mids from the pack? 
i actually am starting to like the black toki's.  will have to be a gametime decision

i think i'm gonna pass on the black/pink am lights and just settle for the mowabb cw.  i think the mint fb am1s and the mint fb roshes should hold me down with that colorway.  but then again, come release time, i'd probably be a sucker and buy all including both toki's  
laugh.gif

i think i'm gonna pass on the black/pink am lights and just settle for the mowabb cw.  i think the mint fb am1s and the mint fb roshes should hold me down with that colorway.  but then again, come release time, i'd probably be a sucker and buy all including both toki's  :lol:

lol, go online looking to buy one pair, get order confirmation email with all 4 pairs. :lol:

How often does Nike add new options/materials to the Air Max 1 iD? I want to make something similar to the women's A.P.C AM1 from last month, but I was wondering if I should wait. I might just go with mostly suede/mesh, though I'm not sure how well that would turn out...

Also, how long does it usually take for an iD? Do they charge you after you submit your order or once the iD finally ships?

How often does Nike add new options/materials to the Air Max 1 iD? I want to make something similar to the women's A.P.C AM1 from last month, but I was wondering if I should wait. I might just go with mostly suede/mesh, though I'm not sure how well that would turn out...

Also, how long does it usually take for an iD? Do they charge you after you submit your order or once the iD finally ships?
It's hard to say but somewhere between 8-12 months.... Current options are up from the beginning of January I think.
You have to pay once you place your order. Delivery should be 3-4 weeks.

Does anyone know what I can use to clean that mint part of the FB's it seems like it's very delicate and gets dirty very quickly

Back
Top Bottom