THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I copped the white pair off the net-a-porter, I got that black last month from end in a 12.5, hopefully this white is similar in size and not really a wmns. 12 in max is snug, that insole is coming out.

Mad AM1's on FNL's website for deep discounts. It's part of their end of the season sale. If you have extra Winners Rewards coupons laying around, you can even get some pairs as low as $32 (after $20 WC coupon, before tax/ship). Good sizes on most shoes too!

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ns-P_BestSellers|1/Ntt-air+max+1+men

I'm tempted to buy more but I have most of these pairs already. The newer ones I want aren't on sale yet. The great thing about these shoes is that you can usually find them on sale as long as it's not a hype release like AM1 FB Mint or AM1 Milans. Patiently waiting for denim pack and AM1 Hyp London to go on sale. 
tongue.gif

^ how are you getting $32?

i keep trying to add both my WC and the $10 OFF coupon but it wont work. even if i add a different pair then add a $20 off both coupons wont work together...

i keep trying to add both my WC and the $10 OFF coupon but it wont work. even if i add a different pair then add a $20 off both coupons wont work together...
Sorry, I should have clarified. Only one pair is marked down to $51.98. It's the Black/Blue/Anthracite/White pair (http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-33072?productId=prod704516). So if you have a WC Rewards, that's $31.98 before tax/ship. It's a sick deal but I already have this colorway.

if you are having trouble just place your order with the coupon. once you receive your shoes in the mail, you can call them to apply your wc reward and theyll refund you $20.

or just take them to a Finishline store and they can refund you the winners circle $20 there.

Last edited:
i'm searching for the hufquake am1s in a size 10 if anyone knows anyone for non-rape price.  regret selling them a few years back and been on the hunt for them again

I copped the white pair off the net-a-porter, I got that black last month from end in a 12.5

White pair > black pair imo... pass on both tho..

I agree. I think I'd like the black pair more though if the sole wasn't white as well...there's no contrast and it hurts the overall look. We all know a gum sole would be best but even black would make them so much nicer.

Copped these from a Nike Pop Up Store close to my house here in the UK for £45, so around $65.

Very happy :smile: apologies for the poor phone picture.

managed to pick up the dynamic blue ripstop am1s for $50 yesterday at my local footaction.  was tempted to get the orange ones too, but showed some restraint.  blue ones were my favorite out of that pack

How often does Nike add new options/materials to the Air Max 1 iD? I want to make something similar to the women's A.P.C AM1 from last month, but I was wondering if I should wait. I might just go with mostly suede/mesh, though I'm not sure how well that would turn out...

Also, how long does it usually take for an iD? Do they charge you after you submit your order or once the iD finally ships?
It's hard to say but somewhere between 8-12 months.... Current options are up from the beginning of January I think.
You have to pay once you place your order. Delivery should be 3-4 weeks.
Repped. Thanks for the info. I'll probably go ahead and iD a pair pretty soon then.

slightly OT, but anyone copping the size? air max lights?  I think they look as sharp or sharper than the FB Mints, how do they compare in sizing? to an AM1?

Back
Top Bottom