THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

released on mars, yes (with the red 100)
33402225_170373470326770_3734864369025024000_n.jpg

My 101s I got on release as an oop from a buddy in Singapore, left for vaca the next day after getting them and couldn’t resist, wore them immediately and thennnn the restock happen...

So unfortunately I’m stuck deciding on keeping 101s as is (worn 2-3 times but still crispy) or keep wearing them and keep 102s on ice.

Still need a third pair, I regret not scooping a DS pair of 101s for $180 a few months ago. Wanted to many other pairs At the time and couldn’t justify a third pair lol.

Love that shape on 101s tho....
F58A7C65-C0D4-4963-B320-A22E64AF419E.jpeg

Talking of anniversarys anyone know numbers of March pairs released? I thought I read 5000 of each but sounds to many maybe 500 but that sounds to few.
idk

My 101s I got on release as an oop from a buddy in Singapore, left for vaca the next day after getting them and couldn’t resist, wore them immediately and thennnn the restock happen...

So unfortunately I’m stuck deciding on keeping 101s as is (worn 2-3 times but still crispy) or keep wearing them and keep 102s on ice.

Still need a third pair, I regret not scooping a DS pair of 101s for $180 a few months ago. Wanted to many other pairs At the time and couldn’t justify a third pair lol.

Love that shape on 101s tho....
F58A7C65-C0D4-4963-B320-A22E64AF419E.jpeg
Are those the ones you got after your first pair I sent you got lost at UPS or something like that? Or was that reds? I remember that went on for months lol.

Are those the ones you got after your first pair I sent you got lost at UPS or something like that? Or was that reds? I remember that went on for months lol.

Dude that was a fiasco!

Those were reds from the first release. You got me the US12 and needed an 11, traded with a buddy in Chicago. Then they got sent to some weird factory around the corner from my house that is “known for getting the wrong packages but not letting anyone come into their business to retrieve them” lol

Needless to say kid gave me money bc the dude didn’t insure them..

Moral of the story, pay the few extra to insure the package lol.

And yet another cw in the somewhat original scheme family is set to drop - this one with "Atomic Teal". Fairly sure it's a women's release though.
Atomic teal_2019.jpg
I really wish they'd stop wasting all of these great colorways on women's releases with that super skinny tongue. So annoying. I don't mind that it's womens bc I can make a womens 12 work but all of the womens pairs lately have come with the awful tongue. Just give us the wider piped tongue.

And yet another cw in the somewhat original scheme family is set to drop - this one with "Atomic Teal". Fairly sure it's a women's release though.
Atomic teal_2019.jpg
nice colorway but the mesh style and lack of tongue piping bug me. not crazy about that stiff leather they use on the quarter also.

I feel like I've turned into an AM1 snob :frown:

Back
Top Bottom