THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Michael-scott-quotes.jpg
I can live with non-piped. Greystones don't have piping but they are wider and fatter than these women's tongue.

I can live with non-piped. Greystones don't have piping but they are wider and fatter than these women's tongue.

I think my third bespoke may have the squared off tongue like on greystones and Urawa...just hard to get away from the piped tongue ha

I'm in the other camp (probably the minority) - I don't really care for the tongues to be too puffy and big. Reminds me too much of 90s skate shoes.That's also the reason I use the top eyelets when lacing. I know most people like it the other way around, but that's just me, I guess. All I see otherwise is this:
Not using top eyelet equals.png

I get with what you’re saying. Wore the women’s Uni Blues yesterday and the piped tongue was the first thing I noticed out the box. Looks and feels great

On another note, I hope my TWSS reference didn’t go over anyone’s head lol

Last edited:
I'm in the other camp (probably the minority) - I don't really care for the tongues to be too puffy and big. Reminds me too much of 90s skate shoes.That's also the reason I use the top eyelets when lacing. I know most people like it the other way around, but that's just me, I guess. All I see otherwise is this:
Not using top eyelet equals.png
+1 I like the tongue to lay flat. I would prefer it to be a bit wider, but definitely not puffy

Still have to wear my Safari pair. Maybe this weekend! lol

What's a good price for a pair of Parra AM1s that were worn 2x?

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000

im a safari > cement print nike head but even I thought the size? joints were OD

OG atmos safari still the GOAT use of safari, those fuzzy ones are the epitome of **** tease
I'm with you. I dig the OG atmos safari. That should have been this years release imo. That or one of the old patta collabs

Curious to know what most would have liked to see retro wise for this amd?

Had size safari, wasnt really impressed by them. They were cool, but didn't do it for me. Would still have them if I want wasn't offered almost 400 for them. Don't get me wrong, if I could get a pair at retail, I'd cop again.

In the minority

Unfortunately never had em in hand and not payin resale. But imo the look fantastic

Thx to size? for canceling both orders I placed, btw

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000

if it had to be an atmos 87 this yr I would've wanted viotechs(OG safaris are the real answer but since they already retro'd them w/the trash shape & fuzz I didn't have any illusions of them retroing again)

but if nike was really just retroing classics every yr for AMD I'd want BRS or purple denim patta's

Back
Top Bottom