THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

slightly OT, but anyone copping the size? air max lights?  I think they look as sharp or sharper than the FB Mints, how do they compare in sizing? to an AM1?

I will definitely be copping these and compared the to fb's I definitely feel they look much more vibrant and nicer. Don't know sizing, but I posted about these it's it's corresponding thread (the air max light thread) so there may be sizing info available there

Sorry, I should have clarified. Only one pair is marked down to $51.98. It's the Black/Blue/Anthracite/White pair (http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-33072?productId=prod704516). So if you have a WC Rewards, that's $31.98 before tax/ship. It's a sick deal but I already have this colorway.
I'm in debating between this one or the Premium black ones with sand swoosh.

These would be first AM1s and need some help from ya'll.

First do they fit TTS? I wear 12 in everything from Js to Roshes and Adidas.

Second, whats the big difference between the AM1 Essential and AM1 Premium. Looks to me Premium comes in all suede where as the Essential has leather and mesh. Which ones are better for longer use, these may become my go to kicks.

I really dont want to miss out on the size? Lights, but just to make sure 6am bst is 1am est? Also im iffy about getting bith colorways. The tan ones catch my eye more and would match more

slightly OT, but anyone copping the size? air max lights?  I think they look as sharp or sharper than the FB Mints, how do they compare in sizing? to an AM1?
Yesss! Want to cop them both.

More INFO on the release hour please!

Anyone use the royal suede from the ID's recently? I'm thinking about making some og royals while the options are still available, but I want to see how it looks.

Last edited:
says on size?'s blog post bro
Ok.

So at 6AM BST they'll release the direct link through facebook/twitter hopefully. 

That's around 1AM here. 

... Google fabulous. 
roll.gif

also if yall try for both sizes your packages value will be higher than $200, so expect a customs fee.  That is if your value of each package is over $200

Damn, finishline marks down the already on sale AM1's even more but the denims and Paris and London hyperfuses are still full price. Getting really impatient with FNL.

I'm in debating between this one or the Premium black ones with sand swoosh.

These would be first AM1s and need some help from ya'll.

First do they fit TTS? I wear 12 in everything from Js to Roshes and Adidas.

Second, whats the big difference between the AM1 Essential and AM1 Premium. Looks to me Premium comes in all suede where as the Essential has leather and mesh. Which ones are better for longer use, these may become my go to kicks.
For me, the AM1 fits TTS or half size down. I wear thicker socks for my pairs in my true size and wear thin socks when I go half size down. The premium and essential fit the same to me. The premium ones uses better materials like premium suede and leather. I got the premium pimento and was surprise to find the leather swoosh has 3M. 
smokin.gif
  You really can't go wrong with any colorway especially at the current prices on FNL.

Last edited:
For me, the AM1 fits TTS or half size. I wear thicker socks for my pairs in my true size and wear thin socks when I go half size down. The premium and essential fit the same to me. The premium ones uses better materials like premium suede and leather. I got the premium pimento and was surprise to find the leather swoosh has 3M. 
smokin.gif
  You really can't go wrong with any colorway especially at the current prices on FNL.
thank you, good sir.

So wait. Would ordering each shoe at a dofferent time get past the custom charges?
If you want both pairs to be shipped separately you are probably going to have to place two separate orders. I'm really not sure how fast these are going to sell but I can tell you that I am going to be right there with you trying to get a pair of the tans.

I'll be partnering up with you on this one! 

Thank god UK dealers/Size ships to PR.

Neither NS, nor FNL will. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom