THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

http://www.footlocker.eu/nl/en/s/air-max-1.aspx
These three already up on FL EUR.com and in the shops, quality was pretty bad.
Also not clear whether the red pair will release with both white and black swoosh?

Last edited:
Today is the last day for free shipping at finish line ,if u need good coupons just check retailmenot.com I just used another $10 off $50 to get the royal blue ones for $54 shipped

Had two packages stolen off my doorstep, one was the Blue PRM's from finishline. Called they customer care number and was put on hold for 45 minutes. Finally got through and they said they talked to the post office and that the post office would call me the next day. Never got a call so tried calling finishline again, currently been on hold for 68 minutes. I don't care about the Bred draft ish or anything else that might be taking up the lines. That amount of hold time should never happen. Starting to hate FNL for their service, with the hold times and the canceled orders they're absolutely awful.

Had two packages stolen off my doorstep, one was the Blue PRM's from finishline. Called they customer care number and was put on hold for 45 minutes. Finally got through and they said they talked to the post office and that the post office would call me the next day. Never got a call so tried calling finishline again, currently been on hold for 68 minutes. I don't care about the Bred draft ish or anything else that might be taking up the lines. That amount of hold time should never happen. Starting to hate FNL for their service, with the hold times and the canceled orders they're absolutely awful.

Damn are you serious? Punk *** people... What did finishlne say on your second call with them? What about the post office? I hope everything gets solved. Good luck.

will those premiums be released here in the US? and if so, what online retailers will have them? thanks

How did you get the red premiums for $49? I'm willing to pull the trigger at that price. Let a fellow AM 1 fan know! 
grin.gif

This has really been a great year for Air Max 1's. Nike releasing them in large quantities with most colorways eventually going on sale. I think I picked up over 6 AM 1 this year, all for under retail. 
smokin.gif
that 20 dollar gift>>> also anyone that wants a promo code here you go1124WAPFWB5Its 15 dollar of 75 dollar purchase. i think its 1 use only

The OG red's in the vintage pack don't look half bad in this picture. If they look like this, for sure a cop.

Back
Top Bottom