THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

WILL GET

those are the vintage ones? you sure because the Infrared's look
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Yeah, they were posted with the infrareds, this is just one of the lone shots of the 1s and in the pics the infrareds do look really bad. Passing on the 90's cause of the vintage, but by these pics they look legit. Here's the link to SC http://s olecollector.com/news/nsw-vintage-pack-air-max-1-air-max-901/#axzz2FIBVx7Q6

Just get rid of the space, damn blocking SC being typed in.

Last edited:
Those are a must, missed them when the QS drops came out a few years back.  Was only able to land the blue pair.

The red on the 1s looked really faded in other pics, but if it looks like that they will be picked up.

Down the road when they go on sale or with coupons tho.

So i was disappointed to find out that FNL canceled my order on my white rainbow footscapes this morning, but I ended up finding a pair of OG Blue Hyperfuse AM1s on NDC. Luckily they were my size so I scooped them up.

I'm gonna try to get a pair of the "USA's" later on today at my local FA.

-Drew

Damnnnnnn...

My hunt continues for those Hyperfuse AM1's.  My size too. :lol:

I'll definitely let you know if I come across anymore, man.

On another note, I think I'm going to have to pay retail on the USAs. Damnit. :smh:

-Drew

Damnnnnnn...

My hunt continues for those Hyperfuse AM1's.  My size too.
laugh.gif
I'll definitely let you know if I come across anymore, man.

On another note, I think I'm going to have to pay retail on the USAs. Damnit.
mean.gif

-Drew
Good looks man!

FNL trolled me hard, lol.

Those Navy pairs above are definitely a must and my most anticipated AM1 next year next to the OG Reds.

^ I concur.  Love the fact that these consistently fly under the radar.  I'll be getting both.  Mesh toebox gets me everytime.

I think most of this info has been posted, but I wanted to post it all in one place.

Release - 12/31/12

Nike Air Max 1 OG Archive

Sail / University Red / Neutral Grey / Black
554717-160

Release - 1/17/13
(Premiums and EM all launch same day)

Nike Air Max 1 Premium

Black / Metallic Gold / Hyper Red / Sail
512033-076

Black / Anthracite / Anthracite
512033-011

Summit White / Black / Black
512033-100

Pimento / Pimento / Black
512033-610

Nike AM 1 Engineered Mesh

White / White / University Red / White / Black
554718-161

Last edited:
Nice. I'll give it a shot.
I've done it before also. Use some old pillow cases and put each shoe in one and tie it closed. Also take out the laces and sock liners. I don't remember exactly why you're supposed to put them in pillow cases, but it's never failed me.

I don't have the heart to try it on my HOA though lol.

I've done it before also. Use some old pillow cases and put each shoe in one and tie it closed. Also take out the laces and sock liners. I don't remember exactly why you're supposed to put them in pillow cases, but it's never failed me.
I don't have the heart to try it on my HOA though lol.
Appreciate it. Can't front. I'm a little nervous lol. But you're approach sounds logical. I'm gonna do it soon. I'll try to remember to take B&A's.

Maybe this will ease your worries...

This was purely a shot in the dark attempt. I won these for $12.74 shipped (not a typo) so I had nothing to lose. They weren't my size so I ended up with a nice profit margin. :rofl:

Spent about 30 mins scrubbing and wiping. Used a suede brush, cloth, and instant cleaner. Tossed them in the wash with some detergent and oxy clean then let them air dry.

Before

After

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom