THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Maybe this will ease your worries...
This was purely a shot in the dark attempt. I won these for $12.74 shipped (not a typo) so I had nothing to lose. They weren't my size so I ended up with a nice profit margin. :rofl:
Spent about 30 mins scrubbing and wiping. Used a suede brush, cloth, and instant cleaner. Tossed them in the wash with some detergent and oxy clean then let them air dry.

Before

After

Nice! Mine aren't that bad so I hope to have the same success.
Nice camera work too.

^^Wow those look great man. I'm gonna have to keep that in mind.

On another note these came in from FNL today. They look even better in person. Very pleased, especially since they were marked down.

^^Wow those look great man. I'm gonna have to keep that in mind.
On another note these came in from FNL today. They look even better in person. Very pleased, especially since they were marked down.

I agree I bought those and the sail granite pair,bot for $99 and couldn't be happier

If the washer works that well I'm going to start hunting down some used pairs.  I never buy used shoes, but this may be incentive to.

Is the OP still around?  Would be helpful to get all that info above on the 1st page.

Damnnnnnn...

My hunt continues for those Hyperfuse AM1's.  My size too. :lol:

I'll definitely let you know if I come across anymore, man.

On another note, I think I'm going to have to pay retail on the USAs. Damnit. :smh:

-Drew

Good looks man!

FNL trolled me hard, lol.

Those Navy pairs above are definitely a must and my most anticipated AM1 next year next to the OG Reds.

I know the pain all too well, bro. :smh:
I REALLY wanted those Footscapes that I ordered from them. :smh:

I was able to scoop up a pair of the "USA's" today, though. I LOVE how these came out. Even better in person. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
^ Those look very clean.  Then again, pretty much any AM1 does.  Dope pickup homie!

I've lucked out on so many shoes this year that I'm not stressing it too much.  More than anything, I'm glad that a few people were able to get their pairs from the FNL restock.  It's always hit or miss with them.  The Hyperfuses are a luxury at this juncture.  Got a bunch of outlet/disco cops to make in the coming weeks.

Are there two different versions of the OG Red colorway releasing. The pairs of the vintages have yellowed midsole and red suede, and the pairs on ebay for sale already are a white midsole with a red nubuck. Im confused.

Are there two different versions of the OG Red colorway releasing. The pairs of the vintages have yellowed midsole and red suede, and the pairs on ebay for sale already are a white midsole with a red nubuck. Im confused.

The ones I just copped early had the yellow midsole. I've seen some pictures of the "vintage" with really faded red, but thats what mine looked like. i dont think the ones you;re speaking of on ebay are the ones coming out on 12/31

The ones I just copped early had the yellow midsole. I've seen some pictures of the "vintage" with really faded red, but thats what mine looked like. i dont think the ones you;re speaking of on ebay are the ones coming out on 12/31

Im assuming the samples had that brushed suede, and release versions were the same red synthetic nubuck like the previous QS releases.

I need help. I'm looking to get the leopard pack AM1s for my girlfriend but dont know of a legit site to get them from other than RMK (which would not take my payment). Anyone know where these might still be available? And not on ebay.

Oneness has the black/cool grey/anthracite/team orange (537383 008) and beach/dark atomic teal/poison green (537383 230) for retail + shipping.

Their number is (859) 276-2316 and they take phone orders.

I need help. I'm looking to get the leopard pack AM1s for my girlfriend but dont know of a legit site to get them from other than RMK (which would not take my payment). Anyone know where these might still be available? And not on ebay.
Ordered my wife's from FNL

I've done it before also. Use some old pillow cases and put each shoe in one and tie it closed. Also take out the laces and sock liners. I don't remember exactly why you're supposed to put them in pillow cases, but it's never failed me.
I don't have the heart to try it on my HOA though lol.

As for the HOA's, mine came Out GREAT after some prescrubbing and etc. and they were also thrown in the washer inside pillow cases. Ill post up some pics once I get a chance to go on the laptop.

And as for these premiums...theyre looking pretty damn good. The suede on all pairs look so buttery! I guess ill be starting 2k13 by emptying my pockets toward Nike

its a vintage pack. they all come w/ yellow soles. am 1 was droppin in 2012. the am90 is droppin this month

I've done it before also. Use some old pillow cases and put each shoe in one and tie it closed. Also take out the laces and sock liners. I don't remember exactly why you're supposed to put them in pillow cases, but it's never failed me.
I don't have the heart to try it on my HOA though lol.
these dont look like the ones you can wipe off like my vintage blazer's which i was able to just wipe off with a towel.. worst comes to worse, you can grab some paint and do the midsole.

Quick question, the stadium green/charcoal PRM's were on clearance a while ago on NDC, but are sold out now, but they still have them at my Niketown. Will they ever go on sale there or just go to outlets. I've never seen a sale at NT's, but I was curious since they were already on clearance on NDC.

Got a pair of Hastas and Obsidians from FNL. They are so clean in person. Really stoked for the new AM releases next year, my wallet is ready!

received my Obsidians, Gym Reds, and Canyon Golds from FNL yesterday. UPS man was like damn, how you get your Jordans so fast? Now I'm worried when my XI's do arrive next week, and I;m not home. I dont want a UPS guy being a Jordan head. Shoes might go missing!

Thinks I just found a place who might sell me the Atomic Teals and Cool Greys early. Interested in the black wolf greys. Real clean looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom