THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The Finishline by me had a bunch of color ways for $60 then just order online and use coupons to do pick ups

received my Obsidians, Gym Reds, and Canyon Golds from FNL yesterday. UPS man was like damn, how you get your Jordans so fast? Now I'm worried when my XI's do arrive next week, and I;m not home. I dont want a UPS guy being a Jordan head. Shoes might go missing!
Thinks I just found a place who might sell me the Atomic Teals and Cool Greys early. Interested in the black wolf greys. Real clean looking shoe.
i hate that they have that big finishline logo on the box 
mean.gif

im just glad my ups dude is hella cool..i just hope my XI's from NDC make it home safe..

my obsidians came in yesterday and these things are gorgeous..for the price of one pair of j's i can get 3 pairs of air maxes and i can always bet on the quality being on point.

That FNL logo is annoying indeed.

I'm not even going to take the risk with the pair of XI's I have on the way from FNL for my boy.  Having them hold that box at a UPS location for pickup.  May do the same for my NDC order of those.

FNL must have a ton of these AM1's because they're not moving, which is perfect for cats like us.  The rep I spoke to today while checking on my boy's XI order said I have 3 rewards in the mail.  May have to grab one of those premiums finally.  Summer rotation of shoes is building up rather nicely.

seriously, FNL should just start sending them in see through boxes. I live in a great neighborhood, so I've never worried about my shoes getting stolen, but when the fedex guy starts talking about J's and how he needs to get a pair for his son, I get nervous.

^ Those look very clean.  Then again, pretty much any AM1 does.  Dope pickup homie!

I've lucked out on so many shoes this year that I'm not stressing it too much.  More than anything, I'm glad that a few people were able to get their pairs from the FNL restock.  It's always hit or miss with them.  The Hyperfuses are a luxury at this juncture.  Got a bunch of outlet/disco cops to make in the coming weeks.

Much appreciated, dude.

Were the Hyperfuses really hard to scoop up when they released? Or was it due to FNL messing everyone up again? :smh:

-Drew

^ Those look very clean.  Then again, pretty much any AM1 does.  Dope pickup homie!

I've lucked out on so many shoes this year that I'm not stressing it too much.  More than anything, I'm glad that a few people were able to get their pairs from the FNL restock.  It's always hit or miss with them.  The Hyperfuses are a luxury at this juncture.  Got a bunch of outlet/disco cops to make in the coming weeks.
Much appreciated, dude.

Were the Hyperfuses really hard to scoop up when they released? Or was it due to FNL messing everyone up again?
mean.gif

-Drew
FNL just decided to pull their usual BS and troll people.
laugh.gif

Copped my pair and then dropped the info about the restock.  A lot of people were able to get their orders thru.  I got unlucky this time around.  Win some, lose some.  Just glad that some were able to get thru.

Cant believe these havent been posted anywhere, easily best AM1 (besides the weird shape) thats out/coming out besides the OG vntg pairs:

Last edited:
nike air max 1 reflective

silver, white-red

wednesday12/26 8am est on NDC.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to formulate a plan of attack for all these AM1s dropping. I'm going to have to guess what is gonna sit and what's gonna fly off the shelves and attack accordingly.

^i copped a pair of Oneness the other day. Waiting for them to arrive.

•Nike air max 1
•Color: black white black wolf grey photo blue
• 537383 104

OG's are indeed yellowed. It's not OD pissy yellow.. But they are nowhere near the crispy white of the qs for the last release

Picked up my pair yesterday

Back
Top Bottom