THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Exactly this lol. Everyone complaining for no reason because these look super close to the 86. Not sure what everyone expected. It’s the Nike Air max 1 big bubble 86. Not the Nike Air Max 1 big bubble 2017. THE SHAPE HAS BEEN OFF SINCE 86/87.

Did people expect the AJ 1 Lost and Found aging treatment to these with the modern shape? Because that would make no sense.

These having a closer shape to the 86 og is what I’ve been wanting forever. It’s exactly the reason why I have zero AM1 in my collection.

I take back the no reason to complain bit but I do think the real reason people are complaining is because they’ve invested buying a bunch of wack job hobo shaped AM1 and now know the difference. OG shapes rule the day…facts

Whats funny is that when they retro‘d the og shape of the AM90, almost no one was complaining. At least not like in here and elsewhere lol
Don't work yourself into a shoot over it. People prefer what they prefer.

What’s the difference between my opinion of the 86 shape being better and you saying 05 is the preferred/better shape?
He has a clue. Thats what.

But you know, lets not take my for it, everyone that agrees with noob here please back him up…….go

And now we wait…..

Let’s wait til we can have pairs in hand/better pics to decide. I’m sure they won’t be that bad… at least I hope cause I unDS my last pair on ice recently thinking that I will grab 2-3 pairs of the big bubbles…

Skinny laces :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Weird mud guard cut :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Cheap looking materials :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Guess it is true to one of the original pairs.

Doesn’t stop me from asking why the teased pair is miles different from what’s apparently releasing though.

I miss the spiciness sometimes. When it comes around…
1676731178798.gif

Nope. You’re not wrong, the first image we got looked good. These recent IG posts look suspect. I’m waiting to see official pics to decide. Especially if that smoke grey pair is real. I’ve started to unload pairs I don’t wear or ones that aren’t comfortable so I’m looking forward to any new pairs with anniversary uppers, shape and materials. That felt feels so much better than the stiff dunk plastic that gets used on too many shoes.

Sorry for spamming the thread yesterday. Just super bummed that they butchered my favorite shoe. Snkrs live pair was so good smh. They should have just stopped there. Oh well it's just sneakers. I'll un-ds another 2017 today to cheer me up lol
How did they butcher them? I think you’re jumping the gun and need to relax a bit. All we’ve seen is a couple of (barely) first looks and I’m sure mudguards will vary from one pair to the next. I love the 2017 shape just as much as you or the next man but it’s always always OG over everything. You’re like the only person saying the OG shape “is buns”. Bro stop. They never said they’d be doing a retro of the “2017 big bubbles”.

Back
Top Bottom