THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does the quality on these recent "Premiums" live up to the name?  If so, I may have to start getting back into Air Maxes.

The grey suede mudguard is legit! The rest of the shoe (particularly the green) not so much. It almost feels like sandpaper. I'm actually returning my pair. I liked them, but there are other pairs I want way more. The deep royals, however, :pimp:

is that 3M i see?

^^At first look I thought the upper was some sort of olive shade but if you look at these
21-09-2012_nike_am1essential_black1.jpg

That should be the same shoe...
Also the color combination is now Black, Gym Red & Anthracite
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/nike/nike-air-max-1-essential.html

Last edited:
Does the quality on these recent "Premiums" live up to the name?  If so, I may have to start getting back into Air Maxes.
The grey suede mudguard is legit! The rest of the shoe (particularly the green) not so much. It almost feels like sandpaper. I'm actually returning my pair. I liked them, but there are other pairs I want way more. The deep royals, however,
pimp.gif
Hmm, so nothing special.  The Premium name seems to be a nice little trick on Nike's part to get us collectors to cop.  I'll more than likely watch for a few pairs to hit eBay and snipe below retail.  Good looks.  I'm looking at a pair of the canyon gold ones now.

That red/black/anthracite pair above is fuego.

Oneness287.com has the Hastas and I believe they ship worldwide. Good people too
Thanks. Unfortunately my Granite AM1s and the Obsidian pair are killing my feet, they are very very narrow, especially compared to 1s I bought a few years ago, those were a perfect fit. Don't like going a size up, so I'm reconsidering whether I should buy the Hasta's (and the Royal Blue's).

Are these new colors discounted on swoosh?

yes.. i've been fortunate to purchase a few pairs of the essentials for around $60.. these colorways need to stop because i'm trying to save! My Hasta's were just shipped today.. looking forward to their delivery.

I just finished paying off my credit card and I just had to see these new colorways..

those obsidian with the orange accents are dope
new pickup
hasta AM1
materials actually feel pretty nice on this pair

those obsidian with the orange accents are dope
new pickup
hasta AM1
materials actually feel pretty nice on this pair
nice, thinking of picking up this pair.  just purchased the obsidians.  nike is killing my wallet.

Just pulled the trigger on the Hastas from finishline. got a free pair or elite socks so im satisfied.

Ok I'm officially sold on the Hasta pair.  Will pull the trigger within the next week or so.  Everything else I'll reconsider when I'm done going after other stuff.

Great pics of the Hastas. I def would like to grab them but need to slow with the 2 premiums I just grabbed and a few other things on the way. Hopefully i'll end up with a pair down the line.

new pickup
premium AM1
grey suede is nice
green suede is sandpaper

new pickup
dynamic blue AM1
now i have the set!

Back
Top Bottom