THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My AM1 are slated to arrive Sat, which is weird never had UPS deliver to me on Sat before. I am hearing that you need to size up, anybody have an opinion?

if these are the og's you're referring to, half size up. i moved up to size 9 on mine and they fit fine (i'm 8.5 on every other am1), the length is a little longer than the 8.5 i usually get, but the width fits much better.

if you're really in need, i can probably hook u up with am1 og (since they don't seem to be selling out), but since its canadian retail its going to be 150 + ship + paypal fees.

still trying to find those dang reflectives. Anybody see a 8.5 anywhere? hit me up. NDC is sold out and oneness didn't reply to my email.

if you're really in need, i can probably hook u up with am1 og (since they don't seem to be selling out), but since its canadian retail its going to be 150 + ship + paypal fees.

i can do the same in NYC...if needed...

Just got my 2 pair og AM 1's below retail!
smokin.gif
Deets?

Try Corporate in Cincinnati. (513) 771-0432
thanks. repped. 

for anybody who already has a pair of the reflectives, do they fit tts? I wear 8.5 in am1's, but the ogs were so small that i had to go up to 9. wondering if hyperfuse might be the same.

thanks. repped. 

for anybody who already has a pair of the reflectives, do they fit tts? I wear 8.5 in am1's, but the ogs were so small that i had to go up to 9. wondering if hyperfuse might be the same.
Mine just came in. I went a half size down based on how the blue HYP's felt but these feel a bit narrow. I hope that's more helpful than confusing lol.

Mine just came in. I went a half size down based on how the blue HYP's felt but these feel a bit narrow. I hope that's more helpful than confusing lol.
sounds like they are TTS then. 

What size are you? if your blue hyperfuses are too big (and you're an 8.5) we ought to do a trade :D

sounds like they are TTS then. 

What size are you? if your blue hyperfuses are too big (and you're an 8.5) we ought to do a trade :D
Blues are too long but width is perfect. Reflectives are perfect length and half size down and too narrow. And No deal! I'm size 10!

Last edited:
Anyone know if the 3M/Reflective's will hit Finishline? Didn't want to pay retail on NDC, but they are sold out now that I changed my mind. (Still would like to pay under retail though lol)

Last edited:
For my AM1 heads that got the OG Red AM1s, how's the sizing and quality on them?

Are they TTS (Like the AM1s from this year)?

I'm thinking if I should scoop up my pair on NDC right now. :nerd:

-Drew

nike air max 1 premium EM

university red

available at select euro retailers no RD for these yet in US.

nike air max 1 premium EM

university red
available at select euro retailers no RD for these yet in US.

a lot of shops have these in already, but are holding them waiting on official word, I've seen them in person in at least 3 shops. There's something I don't like about the 1 EM, I think it's the lack of colorblocking I'm used to seeing, I can look past it on the 90s and 95s but it looks too out of place for me on the 1.

Back
Top Bottom