THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not my pic but someone posted an in-hand image of these on a fb group 
now i want them ever more!!!!!

Taking the wife to seattle for her bday next month so I'll have to pass on these. However the more pics I see the more that "red" bothers me. Idk.

Sweet!!!! Atmos just emailed me and confirmed my purchase is on the way.....it was shipped on the 22nd.......3 for 3 with atmos now so stoked!!!!! Posting pics as soon as they come in

People were asking for pics of the London EM1 on feet a little while back. Finally broke mine out. @mseckler on Instagram.

Sweet!!!! Atmos just emailed me and confirmed my purchase is on the way.....it was shipped on the 22nd.......3 for 3 with atmos now so stoked!!!!! Posting pics as soon as they come in
Jealous....

I'm contemplating paying $300 shipped...

Decisions......

Finally ordered pimento 1's in store at a local Finishline, to be sipped to my house. They also typed in a 15% off code (15RTMN100, from retailmenot), and it worked. Just hope they're not too big. No AM 1's to try on anywhere near me, so I went with my usual (from the models a few years back) 11.5..

Was strolling through a mall here in Canada and but up on the atomic teals.... This shoe looks diff in person than the pics to  me I actually really like them. WIll wait until they go on sale tho then swoop in for the kill

I think they would of allowed me to buy more than one pair too......will help out my fellow NTers next atmos release

I tried navigating the whole site problem is that Chrome didn't translate everything. Plus when I registered they started asking for things that only Japanese people would know about.

My pair is on the way either way. Wish I got the tee to go with the black pair :smh: .

That's awesome man! congrats, but I could of sworn Atmos doesn't ship outside of Japan? I think sometime in the past I tried and managed to navigate most of it but when it came time for shipping options it only showed all the diff wards in Tokyo as well as other cities, etc

That's awesome man! congrats, but I could of sworn Atmos doesn't ship outside of Japan? I think sometime in the past I tried and managed to navigate most of it but when it came time for shipping options it only showed all the diff wards in Tokyo as well as other cities, etc
They def welcome over sea buyers

Well, I pulled the trigger on the atmos tiger camo for 300..... disappointed I couldn't get them for cheaper but that's life I guess. Do you guys think 150 shipped is a good price for the OG/sails? I have ds pair from the last nsw retro but i'd like another pair for the rotation.

This!

Had same issues with shipping...

Not knocking your hustle rather a big grats bruh just some salt on my end for not being able to copp retail.

Gonna have to check there during the week.  Can't find a good pair of cuffed sweats to save my life.  Not one to rock ball huggers, but I'm tired of these sweats that look like damn bell bottoms, lol.

Hahahahaha I feel you man. I was never one to rock ball huggers either, but those h&m sweats fit good. For $20/pair, definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom