THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

a little disappointed at the OG obsidians. i'll put them on the backburner for now and pick up both colorways of the Size? Air Max Lights.

Those are dope

Those are dope as hell. I was hoping for some breathing room, but nike keeps dropping more am's that I want. There are worse problems to have, but it's hard to prioritize when I want them all.

Edit. Just realized this is a woman's cw so I guess that's one less shoe I need to buy ha.

Last edited:
Making an otherwise dull work outfit more appealing AM1 premium black. Materials on these are better than the OG red drop from around the same time. Good comfortable everyday office shoe.

Last edited:
What are the chances of me having to pay customs fees ordering from them?

I've never ordered from anywhere outside of the US. I'm in NY.

What are the chances of me having to pay customs fees ordering from them?

I've never ordered from anywhere outside of the US. I'm in NY.
I do it all the time. Never been charged with a custom fee. I think you only get charged if the value of the package is over $250

I must say for lovers of the AM1 there sure are a ton of colours coming out. I would like to see nike bring back better options on the nikeID tho like speckled midsoles and denim options

This!

Anyone peep sneakersaddict collabo with Nike EU for their 3-Year Anniversery:

Sign-up info:
http://sneakersaddict.com/en/sneakers-addict-x-nike-air-max-1-3rd-anniversary-34611

The color scheme and all looks great. I just wish they have it a mesh toe box.

I must say for lovers of the AM1 there sure are a ton of colours coming out. I would like to see nike bring back better options on the nikeID tho like speckled midsoles and denim options

This!

Anyone peep sneakersaddict collabo with Nike EU for their 3-Year Anniversery:

Sign-up info:
http://sneakersaddict.com/en/sneakers-addict-x-nike-air-max-1-3rd-anniversary-34611

The color scheme and all looks great. I just wish they have it a mesh toe box.

Bro, you can pretty much copy this cw on Nikeid minus the speckled midsole. Just FYI.

^^^^^^^^^^
The SA X AM1 looks to be more Total Crimson than Challenge Red.

Last edited:
Copped the Atomic Teal joints yesterday from FTA for $60. Love the teal on these! Wanted to cop when they first released, glad I waited.

Back
Top Bottom