THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Weird thing. I got 132€ charged in my credit card or pending, idk, from natterjacks but i havent received any email from them or anything.

just got a PM from NT member Bad lieutenant that he succesfull bought his am1 milan from the polish website

they have size 8-13 available

http://chmielna20.pl/?keyword=home+turf&action=search&md=products_searcher

You have to email them with your order # cuz they don't do COD delivery

with overseas orders then they're gonna invoice you on paypal, $183 + shipping (around 30 dollars)...
was gonna buy the hyperfuse am1 but thats just too much. Anyone know any places that still have the hyperfuse air max 1s? i feel like none of the sites had them 

Last edited:
the price is too much for me is what i ment. 183 plus another 30 for shipping? i was hoping another website had them for cheaper thats all mate 
these are the ones im talking about http://chmielna20.pl/?md=products

i dont think that u will find them elsewhere for cheaper

Maybe but people said that same thing when the Milans were initially popping up and $200+ shipped to the US. "Retail is going to be $180, what'd you expect?" Well, yeah...then they were available for like $160-170 shipped. Of course, I didn't get my 12.

Last edited:
I've been scouring for these Milans can't find them anywhere! I slept for a few days didn't think it'd be that bad, I was wrong. If someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I've been scouring for these Milans can't find them anywhere! I slept for a few days didn't think it'd be that bad, I was wrong. If someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Check the last page or 2 for a link to a website that might still have em

WMNS AM1 HF Pure Platinum / Sail - Hyper Blue - Total Crimson
579758-001
Sometimes I feel like the best colorways of AM 1 and AM 90 are all WMNS colorways. I know I could rock them but I just wouldn't feel right wearing a woman's shoe

Sometimes I feel like the best colorways of AM 1 and AM 90 are all WMNS colorways. I know I could rock them but I just wouldn't feel right wearing a woman's shoe
I say just suck it up.  I just bought a women's roshe and will probably cop the blue/pink and maybe the blue/salmon AM1 when they drop

just picked up a pair of milans this morning. Saw pics the other day and didnt really think bout it, but then walked by the store today and they were in the window. Just had to get a pair once i saw them.. :smile:

(forgot to say, thats here in Australia)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom