THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I purchased my milans earlier, and 5 minutes later (or less) i got an email from paypal and from jd saying thank u for ur purchase blabla with an order#.. i think thats a good thing right? >.>

Last edited:
That's prob his personality, pretty sure he made some douchey "I got mine so easily" type comments earlier in the thread.  Then about how people might as eel buy from one site that had them for like $220 shipped because we wouldn't find them any cheaper.  Probably not a bad dude, I think he's posted a bunch of links to them but it seems like he sucks with words and comes across a certain way, it's noticeable.

Nah, AMS is a good dude.

Drops info and holds mega knowledge.

i copped 2 pairs from JD, initially just got an email w/ order number....

went out for a bit, when i came home the order was processed and i think shipped already...

def didnt think i was going to land these, because i have not even seen a size 13 for sale anywhere...

^^

thanks, i was about to scoop them off there when i saw the jd link

i guess my post could have been worded better..

i meant that i was able to cop uk 12, so i actually got my 13...

Nah, AMS is a good dude.

Drops info and holds mega knowledge.
thanx BIP
smokin.gif

i think some peeps get salty because they dont get a pair for them self
See, even that.  I said I don't think you're a bad dude and you were being helpful too but that "I got mine and you didn't" and telling people to stop slacking or whatever when you have no clue how much they want them or how difficult it is (not everyone is in front of a computer 24/7 or lives in England) IS douchey.

Does UK ever receive 7.5US sizes (6.5UK) or is it just END? No sneaker on end has a 6.5UK goes from 6 to 7. Then they have every other half size :smh:

Last edited:
Lets leave behind and start talking AM1's
I wore these todays

Omega Pack, only need the Anthracite to complete the pack :smile:

See, even that.  I said I don't think you're a bad dude and you were being helpful too but that "I got mine and you didn't" and telling people to stop slacking or whatever when you have no clue how much they want them or how difficult it is (not everyone is in front of a computer 24/7 or lives in England) IS douchey.
its not difficult to get a shoe

everything comes on timing, skills and release knowledge

i even know where to get the am1 atmos for 185 dollar, full size run
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AIRMAXSYNDICATE  

i even know where to get the am1 atmos for 185 dollar, full size run
I'm more of a
nerd.gif
 as i don't have near the kind of knowledge as most of the fam and I appreciate the thread (good/bad). Guys got to take this site for what its worth. You don't HAVE to be on NikeTalk?! I'm sure you could find other sites???? Don't like what someone posts....ignore it or say your peace and move on. It's all good

AMS is a walking AM1 fact finder of past, present, and future drops and i enjoy/appreciate/and sometimes even put to use the info. Please keep it coming and Thank You!! and....

Ummm....yeah, you can PM me this info too if your giving it out.
happy.gif
embarassed.gif
wink.gif

all the peeps are now looking for a online taobao agency to order the am1s i think :rofl:

BTW, if you aren't experienced, don't mess with taobao. I trust links provided by AMS, but if less experienced dudes try navigating the website themselves, they are playing Russian roulette with high-quality fakes.

BTW, if you aren't experienced, don't mess with taobao. I trust links provided by AMS, but if less experienced dudes try navigating the website themselves, they are playing Russian roulette with high-quality fakes.

Amen to that, ppl jumping the gun w/ out doing proper research, $200+ gamble isn't to be taken lightly.

Amen to that, ppl jumping the gun w/ out doing proper research, $200+ gamble isn't to be taken lightly.

I'm not saying everything on there is fake - it's not. Taobao is a marketplace, where there are real goods and fake goods. So is ebay.

But, if you aren't an experienced int'l buyer and you start wandering off into the woods on your own, you may unknowingly end up in dangerous grounds. This is basically ground zero for the "early release" (non-authorized) Jordan market.

Just putting that out there for people to keep in mind.

lol I thought I was about to see a full size run of the cement atmos, this thread would've exploded..

If you know where to find them, feel free to share, I need a new pair right about now ahah

Really tho, if you're an expert in your field, you get to be a douche. You work hard to get where youre at, you earned that right. And when you get to that level, you're gonna be a douche too.

Back
Top Bottom