THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not having a tracking number is what's agonizing. My Milan's could be anywhere [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I ordered 3/28 and haven't heard a thing

Not having a tracking number is what's agonizing. My Milan's could be anywhere [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I ordered 3/28 and haven't heard a thing
Going through the same thing with my YOTS Solarsoft Mocs. Never choosing that option again.

Should I cop off the Bay a size 10 (my size) for 277.50? Is that a fair price? I got my UK Size 9 (US size 10-my size got cancelled today by JD Sports..but my UK Size 10 (US Size 11-not my size) shipped

Milans is what I am talkin bout here..

Last edited:
Should I cop off the Bay a size 10 (my size) for 277.50? Is that a fair price? I got my UK Size 9 (US size 10-my size got cancelled today by JD Sports..but my UK Size 10 (US Size 11-not my size) shipped

I mean its not the best price, but sure as hell beats trying to look for a pair overseas.. Jumping through hoops in hopes orders don't get canceled

Doesn't look like any more will be available online at retail prices at this point, right?  Your best bet might be buying them as low as you can (if that's $277.50) and reselling the size 11 to cover that cost.

Yeah I pulled the trigger on the deal..I know I won't find my size 10 for retail from any overseas sneaker spots since JD cancelled my real size order..but at least I can re-coup the money back from selling the size 11 when it arrives

Just gonna sneak those Atmos' into the pic like that? :lol:

A pair of my faves...

Also the black tweeds from '07...wish I had picked up the atmos'

Last edited:
These came in today while I was at work, other then the slight creasing on them couldn't be happier to get a pair in my size.

No size 9, hopefully means my 9 will ship.

Put and order for 8.5 too, if both come, I'll gladly help a fellow NTer that needs a pair in US sz 9.5/10

there's a size 10 milan for $240 OBO on the bay right now. Seller says the shoe has some "factory imperfections" but it doesn't seem very noticeable IMO. pm me if you want a link.

Last edited:
I ordered three pairs of AM1 Milans thinking only one would come through and now all three have turned up. Pm me if anyone is looking for a Size US11/UK 10.

its really nice to wake up in my birthday, and receive an email fron jd saying my order was cancelled. Nice.. im so tired of fighting for these milans -.- anyone knows another place to buy them? I need a uk 7. Or else im quitting this struggle and start thinkin about the next am1 liberty

Last edited:

These came in today while I was at work, other then the slight creasing on them couldn't be happier to get a pair in my size.
Nice man. Get these off the bay this week? My size too and I saw an auction for them this week.

Both my JD orders were cancelled
sick.gif
I still haven't heard back from them about mine. Emailed them yesterday after everyone was saying their ordered were getting canceled, got me nervous 
laugh.gif
 My pair from Hanon should be here soon though it's not a big deal if they do get canceled. 

Back
Top Bottom