THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You're really doing your part to try to make them something they're not. All you've posted in this thread is how you won't say where you got them and how much you paid, they're limited & dope, better than Milans, gonna blow up or whatever, getting mad that some of us don't like them or whatever. Enjoy your sneakers and leave it at that.

That's my point. Dude's making them out to be something they're not. Even if they are (if you want to compare to a widely released GR that's everywhere), they're just not that great...and he gets offended by it.
This!!!! I will only cop if I see them in stores and with the use of coupons lol

Def want the Mints but at retail if not the beasts can have them and I'll stick to my 2010 OG's

these things are gorgeous.

The SOLETDS code still gives you a discount but they took off the feee shipping when it is used. I think that free shipping expired on the 13th
Guess I'll just grab 'em off ebay later then since there are so many other good releases now. And to the ones mentioning on NDC thanks but I meant the red OGs, but I plan on copping the obsidians too

Like I stated earlier in the thread, sole boutique in san antonio is getting the milans for sure on ***** and their going to send out a tweet for rsvp. As far as I know if you successfully rsvp they will ship anywhere in the us as they have in previous releases. their also selling for box price/msrp. Some details may change depending on the response thus far but I doubt it since theirs not a big demand or air max community in texas, let alone san antonio. Dont take my word though, best probably to call them or tweet them prior to sat.

Lol at dudes pretending not to like the mint AM1's because A: they're hyped or B: they like them but are too cheap to pay over retail. Idgaf about no "yeezy", the color way is just nice. We'll see how many of y'all flip flop on your opinion when NDC releases them for retail. Lol clowns. There's too many ******ed stuck up Air Max elitists in this thread. Y'all need y'all own thread. Y'all don't realize how stupid some of you sound.

Anyways. Those turquoise AM1's definitely have my attention. I'm on the hunt for a size 10
So because someone says they do not like a shoe you assume its because they are hype or theyre too cheap to pay over retail? 
sick.gif

Im NOT an elitist/purists, i started copping AM1s 2 years ago and I think the mints are absolutely NORMAL. They dont move me at all. I like the milans but didnt think those were that AMAZING either like how people have reacted. For $120 us retail maybe, more than than im good hence why i didnt buy tho i had several chances to. Even those Atmos blk and green camo AM1s were just ok to me especially compared to older ones so I didnt bother trying just because i saw ATMOS attached.

Whether you believe it or not some actually people dont like every shoe. For me its either because they dont impress me enough to spend money on them or i know i wont wear them a lot so makes no sense buying. 

I would take the turqoise ones over mint fbs ALL DAY ANY DAY

Sorry if this has already been answered but are the Milan's releasing in the states? From what I heard they are dropping on NDC on *****. If anybody has info let me know. Thanks!

Sorry if this has already been answered but are the Milan's releasing in the states? From what I heard they are dropping on NDC on *****. If anybody has info let me know. Thanks!

Yeah your right but it's TLO which means you can only cop when they drop the link.

I wouldnt wait for the US drop if you guys REALLY want the Shoe. If you can get them and secure them you might as well pull the trigger on them spend alil more now than being sorry later. Hype already creating a buzz on the so called Yeezy AM1. I personally think the Milans are doper. When i was at my local shop talkin bout AM they didnt evenknow what i was talkin bout on the Milans but they sure did know bout then so called Yeezys already!! SMH

Off topic but how do you guys feel about the am 90 Milan's ? Also I can't decide if I should get the am 1 og dark obsidian or the am 1 Milan's. I dying here only can afford one at te moment. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom