THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@ghosTown Nice pic but is it just me or do these look much better in person! Nice p/u. My size too!!

@Graf IMO, that whole vintage midsole is not a big deal. Yes, it's not 'as' white but the yellowing (off white) isn't really a factor. They look really clean in person
thanks man. What are you thoughts on the "vintage" midsole? 
Yea like cls said it's more off an off white. They're not yellow at all. The only thing is that the laces are kind of yellow but you can swap them out easily. Someone posted a pick of a comparison further back in the thread.  

Anybody that wanted the women's digital libertys, they're up on FNL.
None for me, feet are too big for women's size runs.

Sucks they didn't have an sz 11.5 I'm women's. got the sz 11 instead.

the mint fb's havent officially released yet right?

see people buzzin bout em but idk if they released yet...

There's a pair of new OG obsidians on the bay for 75 BIN, 10 shipping. Options are size 9 and 10, doesn't say how many pairs. Everything looked legit. Just a heads up for anyone looking.

Anyone think 199 is a good deal for mints? Also where can I get my hands on some Milan's size 9?

So who wants to post on-feet pics of fbs? :lol:

Mayor of NYC posted some on pg. 188

Anyone think 199 is a good deal for mints? Also where can I get my hands on some Milan's size 9?

Personally think that's too much. I paid close to $170 and I think that's the most I would drop. Didn't even want to pay that much but I skipped out on the END drop not sure if I wanted them yet. smh

Since nike twitter has tweeted myself as well as multiple others that the mint fb's will drop in the US this year, that does seem high. Clearly this will be a hyped release, but given how many pairs seemed to be available in Europe and the fact that this is a GR not a QS, the US should see a fair number available.

Since nike twitter has tweeted myself as well as multiple others that the mint fb's will drop in the US this year, that does seem high. Clearly this will be a hyped release, but given how many pairs seemed to be available in Europe and the fact that this is a GR not a QS, the US should see a fair number available.
We will see. Given the hype surrounding the mint roshes I think these will be the same. Vultures will be everywhere to get multiple to resell. I'm on the fence. Get it for 199 and secure me a pair. Or stressin to get em from retail and hope its not as hyped where it'll sell out within minutes. Hmmmm

Although FBs are not a QS the sporadic nature of when and where they have become available in the UK so far is not a normal GR. for example none at FL, none at Size, none at JD, none at CT (yet), none at WG so if you can cop now for retail in EU I would as when this hits the states with all the yeezy fan boys there its going to be hard.

^ if you realllllllllly want them get @ 199 isnt really that bad on securing them considering the hype and hassle its gonna be by the time the us release hits! better safe than sorry!

Who else besides Nike themselves has indicated they will have these? JW because I have yet to see any others and based on how they have been allocated overseas (UK) NDC will probably be the only one to carry them. Not to mention the sites that have carried them overseas have sold out quick too..

not that its a big deal just wondering what it was. so its the vintage effect?
This was one of the first things I noticed when I saw them in person. At first I thought it was a flawed pair but then found out it was normal. I don't see how it gives any vintage effect for this colorway. Looked like someone smeared toothpaste all along the midsole. Sloppy detail in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom