THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

why do people think the chalking is a flaw? its meant to be there guys not some factory error..
im sure thats why it comes off with water right? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Milans grew on me after looking at a whole bunch of on feet pics. Think I might have to cop for over retail *sigh*

why do people think the chalking is a flaw? its meant to be there guys not some factory error..
The funniest part is that damn near
ALL the early pics of Milans had the
White iish on the bottom. Now they
Just realizing it. And its nothing, prolly
Wear off after the first couple wears.

The Milans grew on me after looking at a whole bunch of on feet pics. Think I might have to cop for over retail *sigh*
Ur hype *** shoulda been in here early to
Cop from overseas. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't all the fuss about the white chalk on the BOTTOM of your shoes, I repeat the BOTTOM ...it's not like anybody is remotely going to realise what is on the sole of your shoe... some people...

Did the lace swap. Loving this colorway.
Where'd you get the laces from for these and what length? This lace swap looks pretty nice. 

...If the situation presents itself and you have to dive into the pool and save someones life, are you going to take off your new sneaks first?

Last edited:
Where'd you get the laces from for these and what length? This lace swap looks pretty nice. 

...If the situation presents itself and you have to dive into the pool and save someones life, are you going to take off your new sneaks first?

Why would you want to swim in shoes period? Regardless of new or old, they're coming off so that I can effectively swim.

They are just kiwi laces you can pick up anywhere. I got them at target. They are 47" which are just right for my 9.5 since I don't use all the eyelets.

The lifeguard chair was just at this bar I was at Andy wife took the shot. If I had to rescue someone best believe the kicks are coming off :lol:

1st Post! Been lurking for a few days but thought I would join, the white chalk is on all Air Max 1's and 90's that aren't "premium" or "essential" my Milan's and OG's (both red and obsidian1's, infrared 90, and OG 95, ) all have them. I don't know the purpose though. I'm not sure about the rules for trading and selling but I do have two AM1 Milan's, size 8 and 9 that are available. Anyway, what's up everyone!

↑↑Rules on Buying/Selling/Trading: Not allowed. Put items for sale in your Sig. Read the rules. On the other hand....Props for trying to be helpful to the community! We need more members willing to help....Only reason I got a pair of Milans on the way!

Ok cool thanks for the heads up, I really just wanted to put my two cents in regarding the chalk on the sole lol. The signature thing def makes sense, thanks again! You will love them, they look much better in person

Back
Top Bottom