THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got my mints from UK site couple weeks back. Got em in hand and instantly realized not worth the hype 
mean.gif
 Very unimpressive once in hand for those still on the hunt. Already sold 'em off. Shoe is very very stiff, no give whatsoever. 

I need one more 10.5 of the mints, my pair already got scuffed from the bottom of a storm door grazing it. The "mint" seems to be very delicate.

They dont even look good in these pics.
That's essentially what they look like in real life
I'm quite disapointed in my pair, going to sell them.
Went .5 down, they're still a bit too long, tightish on the sides, and even tho my foot is secure, heel slips out on both every step, Idk if just these or all FB's but quite disapointing

Just picked up my APC's from the physical store here in NYC. Glad to avoid shipping. They also have sizes left but only at the Mercer street store here in nyc. These things are fire. Online pics don't really do them justice. They run smaller than the black leather maxims though.
I'm think I'm starting to like the black APC's now. That gum sole...
smokin.gif

I'm think I'm starting to like the black APC's now. That gum sole... :smokin
They are :smokin I'm glad I copped because the guy in the store told me only 500 pairs were made. Idk how true that is though. But the shoe is sexy. The shape looks totally different than the pic APC has online. Wish I could have doubled up

That's essentially what they look like in real life

I'm quite disapointed in my pair, going to sell them.

Went .5 down, they're still a bit too long, tightish on the sides, and even tho my foot is secure, heel slips out on both every step, Idk if just these or all FB's but quite disapointing

I sold them because of how disappointed I was. Just absolute garbage. Going to cop another pair of London's instead, or maybe the Burgundy's.

Here's a quick look at the "Yeezy" Air Max 1's that recently released. Let me know what you think about em. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom