THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another shout out going to @AIRMAXDISCIPLE . Just paid for my size 10 patch in black for $145 shipped. Can't beat that.

Last edited:
lol im the patch pack savior of the day
laugh.gif

i dont even got enough reps to rep you guys back
mean.gif

Late to the party here - looking to possibly buy a pair of the 2015 BHM AM1's.

How is the quality of the shoe? Leather soft or like cardboard? Worth retail?

Thanks in advance

Late to the party here - looking to possibly buy a pair of the 2015 BHM AM1's.

How is the quality of the shoe? Leather soft or like cardboard? Worth retail?

Thanks in advance
2015 BHM has the best quality leather I have seen on an AM1 in a long time. Plus I believe it is the only shoe this year made in Vietnam so far. I may be wrong. Shape is more true to OG form. Leather is also on the inside of the shoe.

Last edited:
2015 BHM has the best quality leather I have seen on an AM1 in a long time. Plus I believe it is the only shoe this year made in Vietnam so far. I may be wrong. Shape is more true to OG form. Leather is also on the inside of the shoe.
I disagree on shape.. Ive seen them and IMHO, they look like all the other pairs that have released..

FWIW , the patches, which have the best shape are made in China ...but those use hyp construction  

I disagree on shape.. Ive seen them and IMHO, they look like all the other pairs that have released..

FWIW , the patches, which have the best shape are made in China ...but those use hyp construction  
I have one of each Patch and I wasn't thrilled with the quality. It's certainly not bad by any means but there were minor things here and there that you wouldn't expect. The shape and quality reminded me of the China production "SZ" factory Jordans.

So you're saying the BHM's aren't as nice as the Patches? I can certainly live without the BHM's.

I have one of each Patch and I wasn't thrilled with the quality. It's certainly not bad by any means but there were minor things here and there that you wouldn't expect. The shape and quality reminded me of the China production "SZ" factory Jordans.

So you're saying the BHM's aren't as nice as the Patches? I can certainly live without the BHM's.
Not saying that. Since you cant really compare the two.  For me, the Patches had a nicer shape, nicer construction and the all black cw was a no-brainer for me.. ultimately, the shape was the deal breaker.. I've only kept 3 of the last 6 pairs Ive purchased over the past two years..All 3 were used hyperfuse construction. I just cant get down with this banana shape...... the escapes were the only pair that made me think twice..that leather was really really nice and the shoes were made very well 

darkside is dope, real chill dudes

best wtaps collection in california

you guys should check them out if you're ever in San Francisco

that is because they are from a different factory than the normal china AM1s

Sorry, newbie question.....what is the difference between regular AM1 and AM1 Essential??

Back
Top Bottom