THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've yet to see a sz13 on any of the usual spots for "the 6" am1.....even the wk they released there weren't any.

if anyone comes across one or has any leads I'd appreciate it. not really trying to spend north of 300$ for them either but I probably would at this point lol

Last edited:

My HTMs, I'll take better pics for you guys later on.

Haha now I'm only missing the purples! They're harder to find than I originally thought let me know if you see any in US11-11.5. What size you need luckys in?

I'll definitely keep my eye out for you. I need a 10 or 10.5 in the lucky greens. I got the Purple Denims DS from some guy's angry ex-girlfriend for €350 shipped to the U.S. from Germany. She was selling his collection for cheating on her. This was about a month or two after they released.

I'll definitely keep my eye out for you. I need a 10 or 10.5 in the lucky greens. I got the Purple Denims DS from some guy's angry ex-girlfriend for €350 shipped to the U.S. from Germany. She was selling his collection for cheating on her. This was about a month or two after they released.
maaan, i dont know which is dirtier...  aint right what he did.  but daaaaaamn, aint right what she doing either.  nahmean..

edit, 2 second afterthought.  she maad dirty.  

if she was hurt and wanted revenge, sell them joints on the super low low and really piss him off.  but nah, she tryna stack that paper too.  so imo, future dudes need to watch out for this scorned female. 

Last edited:
Hey, got a few questions for you guys, i used to be heavy into air maxes but havent really bought any sneakers in about 4 years and got rid of most my collection. I recently been thinking about copping a few things.

Were the paris patch am1s a womens release or both? Any idea where i can find a 10-10.5 mens for a good price? What are some good ig or fb sellers for air maxes since it seems thats where a lot of stuff gets sold these days.

Also, what happened to the team amfam cats? Is that dead now or what? I see no one posts there.

Team AM Fam was moved to Insta etc and dwindled out. A few of us keep in touch though.

1 person seems to think it's still going and he's part of it.

But he's delusional.

The biggining of the end was thread splitting to some degree. Too many threads for a specific shoe, like this thread, instead of an AM thread for all the answers.

Same thing happened to Team Air Trainer. People wanted it, it started, and before you know it there's someone bumping an Air Trainer 1 thread. The experts get jack of it and become lurkers who make the occasional appearance.

Enjoy the update.

Last edited:
I thought AMFAM thread was for showcasing your stuff, collection pics, daily wears etc. And the retro section is for posting/discussing news about models. Apparently there was a certain demand for seperated threads for different AM models (and other NSW shoes) here.

But I don't necessarily see the existence of those threads as the reason people stopped posting in AMFAM. It's not that they all moved here, I mean you don't see too many daily wear posts etc here.

I'd even rather have different threads for packs/cws releasing, as in the JB section. But for some reason the crew don't want that.

Last edited:
Yeah I think this is the place to post wears now. Along with the WDYWT thread.

Of course just a few years ago the main go to threads for wears were the amfam, WDYWT and Jordan WDYWT threads.

These other threads were more as you say Modus, discussion and release info threads.

But you're right Unseen, times have changed and the site has evolved into what we use now.

It simply is what it is.

As long as its AM1 realted and you're helping others out with whatever they're looking for...thats all that matters! I love seeing the wears and pick ups pics, and most of all - seeing people help others out.

I rocked my 2003 Obsidians this weekend at the studio as we finished up our new EP.

Last edited:
refinding nike talk...thought i would post my Air Max 1 HTM's...

thinking about doing some bespoke's any one want to share their experiences?

Back
Top Bottom