THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I understand Nikes whole "women empowerment" wave but how about just making everything UNISEX sized like racers?
eyes.gif
Women getting the heat
eyes.gif
if you wear mens size 10.5 or below you can get a pair for yourself

Last edited:
can we please be done with the redundant monochromatic thing?  yes i get that its got slightly better matierals but royals, pinnacles, the ones @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  just posted.  all within months of each other.  give me some themes and og blocking, some dope ish.  not high end lpn or barista mandated monotone work shoes.  please, thats all im asking. 

I placed my order for my 2 pairs of IDs on Monday. Used my 20% off coupon and got 15% back through Ebates. $102 a piece. Not too bad. Anyhow, I was told 5 weeks and after 5 days I already have shipping confirmation for both. Should I expect a month of shipping because of where it's coming from. Where ever that may be.

I placed my order for my 2 pairs of IDs on Monday. Used my 20% off coupon and got 15% back through Ebates. $102 a piece. Not too bad. Anyhow, I was told 5 weeks and after 5 days I already have shipping confirmation for both. Should I expect a month of shipping because of where it's coming from. Where ever that may be.
7 days or less from shipping date is standard

Double that for my recent iD's. My last pair seemed to have traveled by foot up the river banks of Vietnam.

Sometimes nike iD packages get caught up in the clearance process and it takes a little longer. My most recent iDs came in 5 days from shipped date

Last edited:
I know you guys are about letting cats figure it out on their own. And I'm not about promoting laziness either but, Hopefully I help to set a good example in what a community can be. And in turn he helps out someone else down the road. I'm not a martyr, just have been the little guy before (and still am).

If he's repeatedly not doing his own work, then yeah I advocate independence, but if I have the time to, and sharpen my own skills, I will do it. Some like you modus47 modus47 have helped me with info, as well as helped me to see the need to do my own work. So you are a part of this machine too. My man J said there's more happiness in giving.

I actually had all of that information (style number and color code). I was referring more to if or was it a back story on them. Limited? Special store release? Etc... I noticed it's premium so didn't know exactly what hat entailed in the AM1 market. As I mentioned before, I'm just getting in on this model. But I do sincerely thank you all for you help! It's very appreciated.

No AM1 related question but not worth a thread:

Do FL USA stores also try very very very hard to make you buy additional insoles from their own brand (as they do here in the NL, they've done so for the past 15 years or so)?
Which is like the most annoying thing ever?

Last edited:
Here it's protective sprays and matching socks. Never been pushed to buy insoles.

Last edited:
^ I know it's the employee's job, but this is mad annoying. Bruv I just want the shoes, nothing else.

I know I'm late, but those Red Carpet IDs posted in here are :pimp:

I have a question for the Air Max historians in here. In what year did AMs start getting named the year they released?

I know that back then these were just called air max 1 and the 90s air max 3.

Its annoying but those things are actually good on the feet. I always re-up yearly for them and put them everything that fits them.

I have a question for the Air Max historians in here. In what year did AMs start getting named the year they released?
lol whats your point asking this question ?? the OG AM1/87 were never labeled as AM1 back in the days, on the OG box it just say AM, Nike start labeling them as AM1 around 2000 and the so called OG AM3 were renamed AM90 in 2001 when they got retroed and back in the days they were just labeled as AMs by Nike

Last edited:

lol whats your point asking this question ?? the OG AM1/87 were never labeled as AM1 back in the days, on the OG box it just say AM, Nike start labeling them as AM1 around 2000 and the so called OG AM3 were renamed AM90 in 2001 when they got retroed and back in the days they were just labeled as AMs by Nike
the point of me asking the question was to gain some more apprehension as I'm still new to AMs. I don't have the expansive knowledge for them as I do for Jordans.

Repped for the info, but why come at my neck with the first sentence. I thought me and you were cool.

the point of me asking the question was to gain some more apprehension as I'm still new to AMs. I don't have the expansive knowledge for them as I do for Jordans. Repped for the info, but why come at my neck with the first sentence. I thought me and you were cool.
im not necking at you dude
wink.gif
just curious why you want know this, as a matter of fact a lot of retro AMs that we now are familiar with that are named of the year from release were just labeled as AMs back in the days, only in the early 2000s Nike started to put the year behind the names

Lucky you!
I placed an order for AM Zero iDs and waited 5 weeks for them to be made. Once shipped UPS delivered to the wrong address and now Nike has to do and "investigation" before they can make me another pair -_-....
On another note. Was that code unique to you? Do you or anyone reading have any codes for iDs they can share?

hope this helps yall out to copp these joints on the low low.  i will say i dont hate them as much seeing them in person.  and for yall that didnt know, tts. 

Back
Top Bottom