THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn they look awesome...I am so stoked to get my Jades in this weekend, also went .5 down. 

How nice is the leather would you say compared to recent "leather" AM1s?
This is as nice of quality if not better then the Jordan shattered backboards/banned type leather. Very soft and wrinkly. 
I wish the outsole is black instead of white. I like the clear black outsole on the previous pinnacle. Regardless, they will be copped.....on discount only.

Nike Air Max 1 OG “Sport Red”

Release Date: March 2017

Color: White/University Red-Neutral Grey-Black Style Code: 908375-100
Nike Air Max 1 OG “Sport Royal”

Release Date: March 2017

Color: White/Game Royal-Neutral Grey-Black Style Code: 908375-101
it's about damn time!!! finally OG retro**** better be reshape remaster or whatever nike trying to do better

Last edited:

Fog and Jade came in. Iced Jade is really good. Half size down fits perfect!

^^^
nah bro fogs are the blue joints.

he was saying he copped both and they both came in but just posted a pic of the jades.

Last edited:
Sean Wotherspoon shared a photo of himself holding some chlorophylls, saying nike chose him for a "special project." I doubt anything special or relevant will come from it, to my knowledge he's never done anything in the field of designing or creating anything, but my guess would be some info about air max day.

Bet he got tapped for a "master of air" spot

Does dude have a big air max collection? Only see him rock prestos. Dude has dope
Style so it will be interesting to see if he is serious.

I bet Nike trying to do something for AM day in LA and they gonna use his vintage expertise on stuff. Just a guess. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
no clue.

wish they would use one of the crew from here as a "master of air"

the old amfam thread back in 05'-08' had some serious collectors that were just regular cats copping stuff w/no plugs, pre social media hype and had varied air max collections covering the whole air max catalogue.

only guys I still see active from those days are @crisone or @tak

Last edited:
^runs "round two" it's basically a supreme resale shop.

ok guy but he's late to the party on a lot of stuff he thinks he's up on.

no clue.

wish they would use one of the crew from here as a "master of air"

the old amfam thread back in 05'-08' had some serious collectors that were just regular cats copping stuff w/no plugs, pre social media hype and had varied air max collections covering the whole air max catalogue.

only guys I still see active from those days are @crisone or @tak
Best overall all Air Max collection is my dude Lemon...peep his iG @lemon_diesel

He's more into flyknits and sole swapping now, but he still has all his crazy AM heat, I have no clue how hes not a MOA.

Do you know Benny Palmeri? He works at Round Two in RVA

Ah googled him. One of those trying-way-way-way-too-hard sneaker hipsterclowns. "I jumped on this bandwagon 4 years ago" written all over.

Just remembered something random Which one of you heads has like 5 pairs of DS HOAs on hand? [emoji]128514[/emoji] Frank that's you right?

Ah googled him. One of those trying-way-way-way-too-hard sneaker hipsterclowns. "I jumped on this bandwagon 4 years ago" written all over.
How many years must one collect sneakers to be in the cool group?

Last edited:
Yeah I have 3 pairs of HOA og reds on ice

1 beater pair and 1 in decent worn condition.

all size 13 and not for sale

Agreed on Wotherspoon. I'm not sure exactly what he owns, what he sells, what's the store's, etc. so I can't comment on his collection or knowledge. He seems like more of a vintage clothing enthusiast than sneakerhead, but I definitely respect the paris SB dunks he owns and wears. I know he used to skate a lot more back in the day so I doubt he's much of an air max or trainer guy.

singledout singledout yeah bro lemon diesel has a deep collection of Nike runners spanning the entire running catalogue.

homie pops up in wdyw thread once in a blue moon still I think

How many years must one collect sneakers to be in the cool group?

it's not really that way man.

the feeling to me is a lot of these ig "sneaker superstars/supreme heads" are just right place/right time and making connections thru backdoor dealings and reselling networking.

guys like Corgi/Croatianstyle/s78/Gusto those are true sneakerheads/ streetwear OG's /resellers to someone like me who's been into this since the early 90's

I have no hate for anyone out there doing it just don't feel the need to give someone shine that hasn't been down for too long in reality

Back
Top Bottom