THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I would think that Nike could recreate these larger air units for the air max 1 with the thicker nitrogen filled air units and the different type of polyurethane used. They shouldnt have the same problems of deflating like the originals did with the sf6.
Had these had the correct shape, I might have considered them. Nike can keep that Garbage, they are an easy pass.

I may cop with some coupons I have as some beaters since I took the L on the OGs

anyone else get reserved a wmns pair lol?

I'm a sz13. can't do nothing with these EVEN IF I wanted them.

Nike chat gave me no solid answer other than "hmm that's strange, possibly just reserving wmns today"

selling the pin by chance?

pm me if so.

didn't get one w/my reds but mine came from a small boutique, not snkrs

Didn't mean to pour salt in the wound. I couldn't get a pair for myself, these were a small size.

My bad dude I was trying to make light of nikes shenanigans in the drop wasn't genuine saltiness on my part, my wound is heeled now haha!

frank ill check my box in a bit, if i  have one u can have it 

Can't even get some Ultras at Foot Locker. Nike foolish. I guess that's what I get for living in such a rural area.

In Toronto, they've been giving out pins at the Air Max Bus that's been touring the the city.

Got my hands on a pretty sick Atmos pin that I'll hopefully be able to pair with my hopeful pair this weekend!

Planning to hit up the bus a few more times over the next week or two so I may have a few more to spare for any of you that are looking.

Now, if i could just win a Chlorophyll or Safari from the bus at retail ... (original price of $87!!!).

In Toronto, they've been giving out pins at the Air Max Bus that's been touring the the city.

Got my hands on a pretty sick Atmos pin that I'll hopefully be able to pair with my hopeful pair this weekend!

Planning to hit up the bus a few more times over the next week or two so I may have a few more to spare for any of you that are looking.

Now, if i could just win a Chlorophyll or Safari from the bus at retail ... (original price of $87!!!).
I'd take one if you can get an extra

OUT OF ALL THE COMPLAINTS IN HERE, U DECIDE TO CRITICIZE THAT LMAO?
TOP FIVE COMPLAINTS

- where can I get these in a size XX for retail? if not, where can I get them?

- is XX stocking them?

- do these run TTS?

- when are XX dropping?

- link?

Yes, No, Maybe?

The search bar is your friend. Didn't have to get flamed to ask about sizing. Haven't had a new pair of Air Max's since 2008. Hoping I score on the Atmos. 

Back
Top Bottom