THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I ended up paying 285 shipped with the 8% ebay bucks for the OG Royal Colorway. It has a small imperfection up front but they will be worn so I dgaf.

Where'd you cop?
Atmos and another off someone on the street for 350 since I had a $500 sale.
Winded up paying my boy $50 over to get me a be@rbrick which was a good move cuz it winded up selling out before I got in

Atmos and another off someone on the street for 350 since I had a $500 sale.
Winded up paying my boy $50 over to get me a be@rbrick which was a good move cuz it winded up selling out before I got in
Nice--congrats!!

Still want a 10, but giving up after losing my Saturday chasing these all around Manhattan. 

@Ksneaker92
someone I know buys nike for a large retailer
they're on the order forms for aug delivery
I have no clue if we'll see more atmos but rest assure the OG red & royal WILL be restocked in aug but sans the cool box/air max pamphlet/extra 3m speckled laces & the dust bag.
If you have to have them now then by all means go ahead and pay 350$+ im sure you'll get plenty of likes on ig or whatever.

LIT
REPPED

Best news heard all day.
Thank you FW. Respect.

Word is 200-250. Heard the line was cut off by 12:30PM or so.

But they're taking forever because of customized shirts? Or the customized lacelocks? Not sure.
dam did they hand out wristbands? hard to cut off a line with 200+ ppl and still have an orderly line 5 hours later lol

Last edited:
dam did they hand out wristbands? hard to cut off a line with 200+ ppl and still have an orderly line 5 hours later lol
Yeah, wristbands.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people dipped out. Wasting your entire Saturday standing in line is not the bidniss.

thanks for the reps and kind words guys

Look I'm salty at Nike that I didn't get my pair but it's the game man, you can't really hate it too much if you're here.

they'll be around on second market sites all summer, keep an eye out and maybe you'll catch a deal or find a disperate seller.

glad some of the og's/regulars got theirs but more didn't than did so keep that in mind when you wanna flex and spread that salt around, karma is real and it all comes back two fold.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info @FrankWh1te. Fingers crossed that it happens. 

Hopefully you are slinging slices of pizza to everyone in August. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see the day where these sell over $150, let alone $300. They better release in August, this is sad af.

Did that for the masters, kaws and atmos pack. Knew I wasn't getting my hands on em. Got my order in early. Could flip em for 50% over what I paid if I wanted to but the piece of mind is priceless, so is spending quality time w fam on the weekend and not running around NYC like an idiot.

Did that for the masters, kaws and atmos pack. Knew I wasn't getting my hands on em. Got my order in early. Could flip em for 50% over what I paid if I wanted to but the piece of mind is priceless, so is spending quality time w fam on the weekend and not running around NYC like an idiot.
That's about how I felt today, like an idiot. But I also don't really want to pay $300 for a Nike that I'll run into the ground after a few months. 
eyes.gif

Not bad. Sometimes the extra money is worth just getting the stress of non-stop thinking of a shoe off your mind.

Im not happy about it, I only planned on paying about 200 if I missed out, but Nike screwed us on it. Still hoping for the restocks, but did this just in case.

Back
Top Bottom