THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

can't stress enough how much I love the pinnacles...

I have jades x2, sails x2, black & fogs.

will cop as many as I can of the mushroom & pink when men's sizes come around.

I have a 20% off NDC code...this would make the Jades $128 before tax. Pull??? [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]
I am in the same boat but for Sail and Fog...but I wanted to use it for two pairs to make the code worth using now...I had been saving the code for iD for when the new shape comes 

Jades are fire though, you won't be dissapointed

I have a 20% off NDC code...this would make the Jades $128 before tax. Pull??? [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

The previous few comments on that shoe should tell you everything you need to know about it. Go for it.

Pinaccles are just straight butter.

Reactions: You
I am on the fence between Sails or doing the Reds...Sails just have that awesome leather where I think Reds will cheap real easy

And for those asking about Jades...if this pic doesn't convince you..

@SingledOut It's not even a contest in my opinion. Sails are timeless and a great shoe. All red/blue shoes have been over done the last few years and will go out of fashion soon. The only pair of all red shoes I really liked were the hyperfuse 90s a few years ago.

Last edited:
@SingledOut It's not even a contest in my opinion. Sails are timeless and a great shoe. All red/blue shoes have been over done the last few years and will go out of fashion soon. The only pair of all red shoes I really liked were the hyperfuse 90s a few years ago.
Agreed...Sails it is haha

Tonal shoes have been around forever but if you say so :lol: ...those tonal pinnacles are beautiful but they will probably be easier to grab later, guess thats why I'm in no rush.

I can't gush enough about the pinnacles. Just got the ocean fogs in and already got the black/sail. Worth. Every. Penny. I got both my pair about $20 under retail a piece. Worth retail. And I don't say that often about any cop.

Stop making those sail pair look so good. I'm already at 8 new shoes in 2 months.

Also slightly mad the tonal reds are cheaper today than when I pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
Did anyone buy the flyknit 2.0 "sail & obsidan" cw? It seems like the material stained very easily around the ankle and I'm having the worst time making it look any better.

If anyone is still looking NDC has the what the Pendleton for $90 for all the small footed people. Size 9 and below

missed them. :smh: added to cart, got sidetracked on a call. came back to order and they were gone.
Sucks man. I wish they would've had bigger sizes I would've insta copped. The day I got the $$ to get them when they were out NDC pulled them so I missed out

I am on the fence between Sails or doing the Reds...Sails just have that awesome leather where I think Reds will cheap real easy

And for those asking about Jades...if this pic doesn't convince you..

The mesh toe box wins imo. I can't deal with the solid leather sweat boxes.

Back
Top Bottom