THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Check out my Atmos....Let me throw them (friends) Yeah adidas in real quick.

Last edited:
So your regular size is a a 10.5? And these wmns12 feel exactly like the 10.5 in your other mens AM1s?

Just asking as I have a friend in the USA who could cop me a pair of these tomorrow and with me being a UK9 I'm just wondering if should go for the 11.5 or if I could even squeeze into a 11.

I have all of the other pinacles - Sail, Black, Jade, Fog - and went down to a UK8.5 as advised on here and they are a perfect fit. Any advice?

For me I got a 11.5 for the women's mushrooms but am a 10 in men's pinnacles. The 11.5 fit a bit bigger than the men's 10.

S/O to @us3Less for spotting these as an employee was putting them out. It was the only one and likely a return purchased from a boutique(white sticker label) that an employee let slide. 100% would've been a cop for him if it was his size haha.

When I checked out with the 30% access pass + $10 survey coupon..

For me I got a 11.5 for the women's mushrooms but am a 10 in men's pinnacles. The 11.5 fit a bit bigger than the men's 10.
Do you think you could have gone down to a 11 in these then? Or is the extra room not that much?

Can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the wmns mushrooms. Been spending like a mad man recently.

Do you think you could have gone down to a 11 in these then? Or is the extra room not that much?

Tough call without trying the women's 11. I'd probably say it would've been a bit too snug but the 11.5 women's was a good comfortable fit. Not too snug nor too loose.

So your regular size is a a 10.5? And these wmns12 feel exactly like the 10.5 in your other mens AM1s?

Just asking as I have a friend in the USA who could cop me a pair of these tomorrow and with me being a UK9 I'm just wondering if should go for the 11.5 or if I could even squeeze into a 11.

I have all of the other pinacles - Sail, Black, Jade, Fog - and went down to a UK8.5 as advised on here and they are a perfect fit. Any advice?
My sizes:

Jades - US11 (bought US10.5 but after one wear decided I would like little more room, would have kept US10.5 if the shoe wasn't easily obtainable)

OG blue anni - US11 

Atmos from pack - US11

Womens Mushrooms - US12 (womens)

The mushrooms only go up to size US12 (womens), techinically I would need a US12.5 if you were doing the math. However, they don't make that size - I decided to just try them out. The fit is perfect, the shrooms defnitely fit a little bit bigger ( in a good way for me) thought they would be much tighter. 

same exact thing happened to me and I couldn't remember my password
mean.gif

are there any other places that are gonna have them?
Kith just went live, biggest size was a US10 womens, they still have some sizes up

Most places over seas already sold them though, gonna have to wait for Mens pair now

Tried searching, but it's really difficult to find the answer..

Are the current AM1 ID"s coming with the "new" shape?

really wanting to make a pair, but don't really want the old banana shape..

please, someone confirm new or old shape!!

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom