THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How was the fit? I've been hearing mixed reviews saying TTS or .5 size down
Depends on how you like it on foot. I like mine a little bit snug so I went .5 down, but TTS would be a good fit also if you want some room.

For reference I wear the ff:

Air Max 90 - 10.5 (TTS)

Jordan 1 - 10.5

AM 1 Pinnacle - 10

Last edited:
Depends on how you like it on foot. I like mine a little bit snug so I went .5 down, but TTS would be a good fit also if you want some room.

Air Max 90 - 10.5 (TTS)
Jordan 1 - 10.5
AM 1 Pinnacle - 10

Cause some say the pinnacles with the leather liner, you can go down a .5 size but the ones that aren't can go TTS, I'm still on the fence lol

Berry's sat at my local Nike. Materials felt like sandpaper. Got the impression it was hype/shape test by the marketing machine.

How was the fit? I've been hearing mixed reviews saying TTS or .5 size down

Air Max 90 - 10.5 (TTS)
Jordan 1 - 10.5
AM 1 Pinnacle - 10
yea i got a sz 14 since they don't make 13.5 in AM1 and the fit is straight with me. I can deal with a lil toe room

Keep the ATMOS

NIKELAB AIR MAX 1 PINNACLE (Mushroom)
Over
ATMOS

...mic drop

Last edited:

Anyone know about wearbility of these Air Maxes. I picked up in japan on my vacation and I see the bubble is foggy. The date on the tag dayes back to 2004. "One's by " on the tongue tag.

^^^
yogarcia yogarcia "book of ones" air max 1

they look pretty clean/close to ds....that means the sole could go on you quick if they weren't worn much but really can't tell from your pic....

if they were worn enough you could get some decent wear on them before the sole turns to dust but either way you'll need a sole swap on a pair that old sooner than later.

biggest problem with that pair is the durabuck material used on the mudguard....it cracks terribly overtime but your pair looks pretty good still which leads me to believe they weren't worn much at all if ever.

Last edited:
^co-sign. @yogarcia If you poke around the midsole and notice it feels a little soft/spongy, that's not a good sign. You want it to be firm. You can try wearing them around the house and see how they feel, you might see some stress marks appear on the midsoles near the air bubble. For reference, I had a pair of 04 air maxes that I got lightly worn (slightly more than your book of ones seem to be) that I wore maybe about half a dozen times before I started to notice some separation and the very beginnings of crumbling start to happen. I wound up selling them before they fell apart on me.

just pulled the trigger on the pink pinnacles , 4th pinnacle in a month after sail,black and jade and propably the last one since i dont feel the mushroom CW so much as it reminds me of hansaplast with those little holes on this colour 

Back
Top Bottom