THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea, they were gone before I was up. They definitely lasted longer than they should’ve, people were going for the royal and banned 1s first

Here’s what L&H had

Th
Yea, they were gone before I was up. They definitely lasted longer than they should’ve, people were going for the royal and banned 1s first

Here’s what L&H had

Might go down tomorrow to see if the gold am97’s are still there

Vegans are generally morons.

Bang on about animal cruelty and won’t eat meat blah blah while smashing down a bag full of jelly confectionary.

Ignorant fools.
LMAO, vegans dont eat gelatin because its made out of melted down animal bone/muscle you fool.

Meat eaters are generally morons.

Bang on about vegans talking about compassion towards animals and still eat meat blah blah while smashing down animal flesh.

Ignorant fools.

LMAO, vegans dont eat gelatin because its made out of melted down animal bone/muscle you fool.

Meat eaters are generally morons.

Bang on about vegans talking about compassion towards animals and still eat meat blah blah while smashing down animal flesh.

Ignorant fools.
There's people that are terrible on both sides. Please stop talking about this in a thread that has nothing to do with it

How do you find him?

Free is free. Gonna be making rounds for Christmas gifts so if he’s near I might swing by.

Date night with wife.

q1JFBlgl.jpg

There's people that are terrible on both sides. Please stop talking about this in a thread that has nothing to do with it
Er, how can meat eater be hypocritical about eating meat???

Lol

And I had stopped. You came and chimed in 24 hours later.

LMAO, vegans dont eat gelatin because its made out of melted down animal bone/muscle you fool....

That’s exaclty what I was saying.....they bang on about don’t eat meat or animal products WHILE eating jelly lollies. Because they’re generally ignorant morons.

That obviously went over your head.

I thought that was odd of seadon to comment like that, I just scanned to quote to quick and it looked like mine...:lol:

If I was to go vegan it would be about health not animal love.

Gelatin wouldn't be the end of the world. I also know that it's damn near impossible to compete with the same amino acids eggs provide vegetationwise, so I'd probably eat eggs too

Gelatin sounds like a good source of calcium...

Back
Top Bottom