THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was saying that cause they have no relation with the sport itself, people wear football tracksuits because they have an interest at first, and by the time it becomes a trend...but at first you wearing it to represent your team for example.
Same thing with the basketball in the states.
However, for the tennis' case, the guys wearing Lacoste and Sergio Tacchini have really no relation with the sport itself...
Some clothings have became trends, but at first there is nearly always a reason at first: running shoes are more comfortable, yoga pants highlights the body's curves, etc
But now we are really far from the subject of this thread lol

Your making weird generalizations that don't make much sense.

yeah, those are the premium ID options. basically all suede or patent leather
ah, found it ...might pull the trigger on my first pair of customs ...i find myself for the past years going on there, designing shoes & never buying them, i just have a folder full of them.
download (20).png

a few of my past designs that i never purchased, i guess it's just the idea of creating & it's semi therapeutic.
download (15).png AM1iDX_v6 (2).png AM1iDX_v6 (1).png ****in.png

Nike need to do ID options like nikelab bespoke's for all of us who have no chance of doing in stores.
That'd be a nightmare. People already make 5 iD's with the intention of keeping 1. Can you imagine if they had a $1k option? People would be making them for ****s and giggles knowing they weren't keeping them. At least when you go instore, it takes some effort from you to make them. You can send them back but I think that rarely happens bc you have a design consultant help you with it. There'd be so many "Well I don't like what I made" returns if you could make them yourself online.

And everyone has the chance to make a pair. If you can spend $1k on a pair of sneakers, you can afford the flight and a hotel.

And everyone has the chance to make a pair. If you can spend $1k on a pair of sneakers, you can afford the flight and a hotel.

I agree in most parts, but I would say if you living in EU or North America and can spend 1k on sneakers you can afford the other costs. But if you live in let's say Australia or somewhere in Asia it's a different story.

So question I was looking on GOAT and I came across these Air max 1s but with a price of $245 I also am sure I just saw the exact same ones for $110 at champs. Is anything special about these? Screenshot_20180210-081836.png
Screenshot_20180210-081855.png

20180207_194939.jpg
peep the shape difference on those two in the same pic

Back
Top Bottom