THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I can't understand why anyone cares how others get $

I get we all hate resellers but it is what it is

accept it or don't, pretty simple
I just hate how it’s the norm. And it’s just frustrating missing out on shoes you really want honestly. That’s all it comes down to. Being mad that some can use bots or whatever means to get multiples of the release you want just to make a profit.

2003 goodness for today, Dirty Denims

2311D935-8DDD-4135-9162-D59A62098FF7.jpeg

is anyone here familiar with Social Status?? they just recently opened one in Tampa and they're releasing the SWs first come first serve on Monday , no camping allowed but you can line-up beginning 6am. I really wanna get a pair of these and fortunately I'm off Monday but I'm sketched out by Social Status... for the white canvas HU NMDs they had an in-store raffle and they literally only raffled like 6 pairs total. I'm willing to line-up soon as were allowed but that last experience seriously pissed me off and made me weary.
Anyone ever been to a release like this at SS?

is anyone here familiar with Social Status?? they just recently opened one in Tampa and they're releasing the SWs first come first serve on Monday , no camping allowed but you can line-up beginning 6am. I really wanna get a pair of these and fortunately I'm off Monday but I'm sketched out by Social Status... for the white canvas HU NMDs they had an in-store raffle and they literally only raffled like 6 pairs total. I'm willing to line-up soon as were allowed but that last experience seriously pissed me off and made me weary.
Anyone ever been to a release like this at SS?

Good luck.

You’ll need it - or know Corey.

when a store doesn't let you queue in front, everyone just queues across the street or around the corner and than dash over at 6AM

when a store doesn't let you queue in front, everyone just queues across the street or around the corner and than dash over at 6AM

Yeah, but social status in Tampa is in the wealthiest shopping center in all of tampa.

It’s the socialite strip.

No clue how they even allowed the store in there lol

It won’t be easy to float around there - mad cops.

Yeah, but social status in Tampa is in the wealthiest shopping center in all of tampa.

haven't been to tampa in a minute :lol: when I used to live there, I swear there were no sneaker shops around

Good luck.

You’ll need it - or know Corey.
Corey who :nerd: guessing you're in the area?

that's my plan but I don't wanna go if they have 5 pairs, for the HU raffle there was about 150 people and they only raffled 6 pairs regardless I expect bigger stock and less people there this time

It is in a really odd place. It's almost sandwiched between two high end restaurants and the store itself is super small.
I'm not complaining though, its nice to finally have a spot that gets limited shoes so close to home

What do they charge for each slot? I know it's gonna be way out of my price range, but the combo of Carhartt and the AM1 is after my heart.

My heart just skipped a beat, got an email from SneakerBaas saying "The raffle is closed! Congratulations on those who won" then it offers a discount code to those who didn't. Man don't use the word congratulations in an email unless it's an actual W email.

My heart just skipped a beat, got an email from SneakerBaas saying "The raffle is closed! Congratulations on those who won" then it offers a discount code to those who didn't. Man don't use the word congratulations in an email unless it's an actual W email.

lol Bruut's L email was the same. "WE GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU!!! ......... A coupon cuz you took this L"

Back
Top Bottom