THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey guys! I want a new pair of air max 1, but struggle to find the colors I want. I generel what I want is white/navy, or something similar, but I cant seem to find the right kind. The ideal type is the one I found in a video on youtube, but I cant seem to find that one. Either the shoes got some red details (eyestay and outsole), or its only a female model, or the heel is white, while the whole heel is blue/navy in the pair I found in the video. The most similar I found was this, but the problem is that the blue is too dark, almost black. Then I found this, which is really nice, almost perfect (except heel is only partly blue/navy), but this model only seem to exist for women. Getting the same model for men there is this red details that dont really make it for me.

Can someone help me?
I think the lighting on those pics makes them look different than they actually are.
Could be either the 537383-119 where the lighting makes the blue tints appear as greyish.
Or the 537383-100 that seems to have a red-ish outsole (front) on your pics.

I'm leaning towards the blue pair, if I take a pic of those and play around with desaturation the blue tints turn grey while the red still clearly shows, although more flattish (just as in your pic).

Hey guys! I want a new pair of air max 1, but struggle to find the colors I want. I generel what I want is white/navy, or something similar, but I cant seem to find the right kind. The ideal type is the one I found in a video on youtube, but I cant seem to find that one. Either the shoes got some red details (eyestay and outsole), or its only a female model, or the heel is white, while the whole heel is blue/navy in the pair I found in the video. The most similar I found was this, but the problem is that the blue is too dark, almost black. Then I found this, which is really nice, almost perfect (except heel is only partly blue/navy), but this model only seem to exist for women. Getting the same model for men there is this red details that dont really make it for me.

Can someone help me?
This post was deleted (by mods) and stuck back in the thread. Would be very pleased if someone could help! :smile:

Edit: pics from the original post added

Attachments

• am4.jpg
    am4.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
  • am3.jpg
    am3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Can someone help me?

hqdefault.jpg

Agreed. I'm not sure if the design I posted up there was the laceless MOC we've seen on the VM's or covered laces with the zipper seam, similar to the AM95 sneakerboot design.

As it's been said in this thread before, the SW's were a cheaper design to go with. Just wondering how this Air Max day would've went had those AM97/VM's been the winner
How is the SW the cheaper design??? yall are trippin

tonytobacco tonytobacco you seem awfully high on these neckbeards after initially not really wanting them
lol

It was more about not really caring about them than not wanting them. I just never gave them any thought considering how out of reach any sz 14 airmax anything seems now except for massive GRs and Nike IDs. So to actually land a pair of any limited am is earth shattering, for it to be these is unbelievable. So once I was told that they were mine I started looking into them. I try not to dicktease myself with stuff thats unobtainable. And the more I saw the more I liked. These grew on me hard core, which kind of sucks because I could use the money bad.

On top of that, strange circumstances and events kind of led to winning this draw and copping them. Enough to call it a blessing or a hookup from beyond. I cant wait to see these things in hand.

Seriously though, they only make like 1 pair of 14s in any of these am1 am 93 am97 releases. Ask stock x

Last edited:
How is the SW the cheaper design??? yall are trippin
It's a 97 upper with corduroy and a 1 sole. With most the others, they would have had to make a new upper. Looking back most of them were just hybrids with some small changes to the upper so not a huge deal. The only one that would have been a completely new shoe was this:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

nike-air-max-vote-forward-2017-chen-tianzhuo

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 if you need more inspiration, think about Harlem/uptown. Besides white AF1, we usually under represented uptown. I’m sure everyone else is doing cliche skyline sunsets or Brooklyn bridge or Statue of Liberty. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom