THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Decided to unDS these on today.

IMG_3961.JPG

And then got some good news online lol
IMG_3956.PNG

Definitely cool, I was just talking about this to my wife last night because we’re gonna be in Boston this week and it’s legal there so I was like I wonder what they inforce for people smoking in public. We went to nyc last summer and I literally walked around all weekend and smoked about 15 joints just walking the streets, not one person even frowned at it.

Definitely cool, I was just talking about this to my wife last night because we’re gonna be in Boston this week and it’s legal there so I was like I wonder what they inforce for people smoking in public. We went to nyc last summer and I literally walked around all weekend and smoked about 15 joints just walking the streets, not one person even frowned at it.
Yea it's pretty much legal from a perspective that they don't go hard anymore you can def smoke in the streets and not get the cops called on you for a joint lol. I was in Seattle for the whole January and did not want to come back home. Def hit up that usps tho:evil::evil::evil:

do the Anniversary University Red AM1s run TTS or .5 big? i cant keep up with the diff sizing on the air maxs lately lol

Sorry if this has been asked but has any one seen the dark Curry’s on sale or a store that allows promo code for?

Back
Top Bottom