THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just let out a big sigh of relief. If all goes well, I can wear um next week!

upload_2018-7-23_16-57-44.png

The 15% should ALWAYS be collected and it should be sent to the buyer as an inconvenience fee. They claim to be a stock market so they should handle it like the real world. I'm in the mortgage industry. If you tell your loan officer to lock your rte today and something goes wrong and he doesn't, he/his company will have to eat the cost to lock your loan the next day, even if it's at a higher rate. If I bought Parra at $400 last week, I shouldn't be forced to buy at $450 this week bc some two bit reseller decided to cancel my order and sell for $50 higher.

I believe with stock x, if you purchase a pair for whatever price, and if the seller cancels then stockx will find you a pair at the same price or refund your money. It happened to me when i purchased atmos elephants.

Just got some royals in today from StockX. Looking them over and the toe box looks dingy. Would I have a problem returning them?

I believe with stock x, if you purchase a pair for whatever price, and if the seller cancels then stockx will find you a pair at the same price or refund your money. It happened to me when i purchased atmos elephants.

not always the case but it has happened a few times.

Right, but I don't want to be refunded. I want my pair at $400, which is where I bought into the market. If I tell my guy to get me a position on a stock at $400 and he blows it, he's not coming back to me later when it's at $450 and saying "Oh sorry here's your money."

Just got some royals in today from StockX. Looking them over and the toe box looks dingy. Would I have a problem returning them?
No. Nothing in their agreement says you get a perfect pair. They do a legit check, not a QC check. If FootLocker would sell it, StockX will sell it.

Most, if not all, of those F&F pairs were handed out in Europe so not surprising. Wonder if these sellers are those who acquired them stateside or if they're in Europe somewhere.

I see people talking about parras being the best cw for air max, but gotta be NTSF air max > powerwalls > parras.

Back
Top Bottom